Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

How many of you americans see this election as time to leave America depending on who wins?

Elections Poll   8 members have voted

1. 1. I will leave America if?

• Trump Wins!
    • Hillary Wins!
    • They f*** trump and place in hillary
    • obama stays in office
    • Neither! im taking back my damn country!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

How many of you americans see this election as time to leave the USA depending on who wins? and if so why?

I ask this because i see this coming election as the WARNING! or the beginning! And think it is such an important marker in the history of a nation unlike the other elections over the years.

I don't think there's anywhere else to go.  All the other countries don't have anything better.  Lots of people have given up their citizenship because it is nothing but oppressive.  That's what we came here to get away from, and all it did was follow us over to here.  The crown doesn't want to let go. 

I will never leave my home ; this is my house, my living room, my people; family & friends  .  I will only run from a 100 men to only return to kill their leader !

I wont let the ideals of religion or politics steal anymore of my life ! The world as we know it is only a 3D delusion .

There is no where on this planet that is a safe haven for the flesh but the mind is the only safe haven left .

We all no mater where you are will have to deal with evil intent . In the flesh we all have to carry a sward to defend the only thing we have left ; Ourselves or minds and souls .

2 people like this

Leaving is for pussies. If citizens of the U.S. and the world could somehow break the programmed trance, we will give ourselves a chance for change.

1 person likes this

Leaving would only make it more convenient for them...but why should I be inconvenienced by that? 

Just now, McWest said:

Leaving is for pussies. If citizens of the U.S. and the world could somehow break the programmed trance, we will give ourselves a chance for change.

Ya ! we are not like those who flee their nations that are in a state of turmoil . I to came into this world covered in someone's blood and I have no fears of going out the same way .

The American dream is a ideology true but has been proven to be the best one for humanity on this planet and well worth fighting for .... 

Posted (edited)

None of the above.  Going to continue preparation and hopefully help pick up the pieces and put them back together. 

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)

Where are you gonna run to?

This is a global thing, remember?

It's spreading like a fire out of control and just a matter of time before it's everywhere.

Might as well face it head-on now instead of running away.

Sooner or later it'll catch up.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

4 hours ago, McWest said:

If enough people wake up we could go all Andrew Jackson on them. There was a time of freedom between 1833 and 1913.

When asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his two terms as President, Andrew Jackson replied "I killed the Bank."   He was talking about the "Second Bank of the United States", which was our country's second central bank.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/12/7/278792/-

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

If enough people wake up we could go all Andrew Jackson on them. There was a time of freedom between 1833 and 1913.

When asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his two terms as President, Andrew Jackson replied "I killed the Bank."   He was talking about the "Second Bank of the United States", which was our country's second central bank.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/12/7/278792/-

I think it was holding off the Fed Reserve.  Stonewall Jackson was still trying to protect freedom even though Karl Marx around this time frame was trying to Communize it. 

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Where are you gonna run to?

This is a global thing, remember?

It's spreading like a fire out of control and just a matter of time before it's everywhere.

Might as well face it head-on now instead of running away.

Sooner or later it'll catch up.

Not just the US.  This is about One World Insanity.  One size legislation fits all oxymorons.  The Tower of Babel was to prevent this, but possibly with translating capability we have know, catching up?  If you don't like the screwups, controversies, and crime being committed by your local, state, and federal government now, it won't improve under global liability.  They have to take the whole world in order to pay for their screwups, and it still won't work. 

I'd like to leave if Hillary gets elected. She's going to start WW3 by attacking Iran, she already made that pledge.  At that point, heading for the hills of another place will be the best option for me. But, most likely, I'll try to keep my head down and as Octopus Prime said, survive and try to pick up the pieces when it's all over.  I've got a few skills that can help other people survive, I might be needed. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.