Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

How to Beat Your Wife

6 posts in this topic

At one point, I may have said that Moslems have nothing to teach us.

I want to officially retract that statement.

(full article) thats it DS

All I can say is wow. Half the women I know would never let that happen as they would fight back. As a real man you should never lay your hands on a woman... Except extreme circumstances, robbery attempted murder etc. 

1 person likes this

Only good thing about this video is the size of the stick he suggests you beat your wife with. ITS A DARN TOOTHPICK! women need not worry!

Posted (edited)

The lack of respect for life on this planet has always left me me in a state of awwwwwww .

When my wife was around I did my best to treat her as a equal . Not once did I ever raise my hand to her or consider her as a sub human  . She was my extension my companion, my hart and mind . I truly love her . She was my missing rib . In my quiet time I have never been so alone now, that she was taken from me; Forever gone in the flesh . 

If you truly love someone how can you beat your own flesh ?

In this world today the manipulation of the mind has become the new war . A silent war with out guns and bombs a war upon the human mind . Please don't get caught up in a ideology from a religion or a political point of view . You wont escape it's conformations and demands; there for becoming a slave to what will master you . CSB 2016

Edited by CSB

17 hours ago, CSB said:

The lack of respect for life on this planet has always left me me in a state of awwwwwww .

When my wife was around I did my best to treat her as a equal . Not once did I ever raise my hand to her or consider her as a sub human  . She was my extension my companion, my hart and mind . I truly love her . She was my missing rib . In my quiet time I have never been so alone now, that she was taken from me; Forever gone in the flesh . 

If you truly love someone how can you beat your own flesh ?

In this world today the manipulation of the mind has become the new war . A silent war with out guns and bombs a war upon the human mind . Please don't get caught up in a ideology from a religion or a political point of view . You wont escape it's conformations and demands; there for becoming a slave to what will master you . CSB 2016

This video was talking about Muslims. I really hope people don't take this as advise and follow it, like its shown, as its teached to whomever watches this stuff, idk on tv or whatever. It was posted to show the idiocy of their thinking. 

17 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Only good thing about this video is the size of the stick he suggests you beat your wife with. ITS A DARN TOOTHPICK! women need not worry!

Yeah seen that, was like, prob implying a switch (coathanger) or freshly cut piece off a tree limb, doesn't have to be hard there hit for it to hurt.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.