Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Doom11

Random numbers appear in the sky

6 posts in this topic

well....isnt that unique

gut says bs

what object can fly and release perfect circular cloud spurts in the shape of numbers without disturbing the next number next to it?

nothing

then i noticed one of the numbers started to drift and lose some of its shape while the numbers next to it remained intact

weird video

very artistic and fun if a hoax

if i could wrap my head around the origin, if in fact unique and real id say its a threat

a minutes countdown until invasion from et and his boys

neat video for sure

17 hours ago, Oregonian said:

well....isnt that unique

gut says bs

what object can fly and release perfect circular cloud spurts in the shape of numbers without disturbing the next number next to it?

Multiple airplanes flying in formation with computer controlled smoke systems. They call it "Digital Skywriting". 
http://www.sky-writing.com/ 

1 person likes this

cool

ty for informing me

as i watched the video the numbers on the far right seem to increase in quantity but no signs of planes in formation making them

not disagreeing just didnt see them

cool though

@Cinnamon

This is called SkyTyping . I have seen it before on the west coast , Washington state some years ago but at that time it was written in letters not numbers and it said .

Watch the sky divers . It was a air show in Shelton Washington . I don't remember the year clearly but maybe 2005

Good question what do the numbers mean ?

May it's the world's serial number ! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.