Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

We should all celebrate our deaths long before they arrive!

10 posts in this topic

We should all celebrate our deaths long before they arrive! Yes you heard me right. I had myself a private party with close friends years back where i celebrated the day i die, which has yet to come. only one of my friends ever came around to the idea of life that i had. She has also celebrated her coming demise. and?

Well i think each and every one of you should celebrate your coming day of judgement. Throw a party, Get drunk. Do whatever you like doing but celebrate your death.

Sounds stupid right? Well this is my philosophy towards death/life. We live our lives with a programmed idea of a start and an end to our lives. to many the path over that start is long, straight and picking up speed and when you get to the end. Boom! You just hit the barrier and got smushed.

But if one could contemplate that barrier at the end before you ever reached it. To become its friend. so that you may pass through it when the time comes. Well if one does that...it changes a perspective. Death becomes not an enemy but a friend. And when you step over the first barrier into life. You will never fear the barrier at the end again. But welcome it with open arms. As a child to its mother after birth. We will become drawn together by polarity in bliss!

Celebration leads to acceptance and that leads to life.

Death is not the End. It is just the beginning. Welcome it. Love it. Transcend it!

I started celebrating in the year 2000 with the relevant hit tune by Prince. Party like it's 1999 because somewhere in the universe it probably is.

The Egyptians believed that you can take it with you so when I "die" I expect to just show up somewhere else providing I don't fall for the light trick AGAIN and have to start over as a baby.

I'm ready for Nirvana. Nothingness. No obligations, no dealing with the fake world every day, taxes, cleaning, cooking, yadda yadda. 

Well you know all these tracking devices they've put on everything would be rendered useless if they do try to EMP us.  But then we might all be fried and that might be a mute point...And the land won't be inhabitable for decades. 

I cannot  ever judge anyone else, and maybe not even myself, but I know that on that day, every question I have ever had and searched for my entire life will finally be answered.

That will by far be the best day of my self-limiting existence.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Well you know all these tracking devices they've put on everything would be rendered useless if they do try to EMP us.  But then we might all be fried and that might be a mute point...And the land won't be inhabitable for decades. 

I hate to counter your intelligence, but didn't you mean 'moot point?'

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I do not fear death!i try and tellmy kids not to fear death.it is the thought of my kids in this fluckin world without someone to help them along that scares me!o and mutated people like the hills have eyes people.that is the only thing that scares me.lol

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I hate to counter your intelligence, but didn't you mean 'moot point?'

I guess it could be either...if nobody's talking because they're all dead...but probably moot is what I should have put. 

1 minute ago, counterintelligence said:

I guess it could be either...if nobody's talking because they're all dead...but probably moot is what I should have put. 

I'm certainly no grammar nazi. This was all in fun. The butt of the joke was actually in the "I hate to counter your intelligence," and not the "moot point" which for all intents and purposes has actually become the moot point in relation to this joke.

And, yes, I'm aware that the above was a run-on sentence.

... but for the record, there is no such phrase as mute point. It's always moot point.

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm certainly no grammar nazi. This was all in fun. The butt of the joke was actually in the "I hate to counter your intelligence," and not the "moot point" which for all intents and purposes has actually become the moot point in relation to this joke.

And, yes, I'm aware that the above was a run-on sentence.

... but for the record, there is no such phrase as mute point. It's always moot point.

I think there was a pun involved.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.