Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PR

FE union meeting (mandatory)

7 posts in this topic

It's time for us to be above this ridiculousness.  I ran out of greens on you guys yesterday, good job dealing with those guys. 

Here is my issue, we all know what they try to do.  You have all kept your composure like the intelligent people you are.  However it's the same goat rodeo everytime, and if it weren't for the Flatearthers... Their thread would have fallen off the page like their other threads.  Seems to be a bit of a pattern, people that post a lot of threads seem to be the ones with the most hate for flatearth. Thread envy? Either way, since we know it's baiting and they have nothing to really debate, I propose we stop responding.  I don't believe it hurts us to respond, we are all getting better at debating and keeping composure. 

They've all been called out by one or more of us at one time or another, and all they do is dance, redirect, and get more attention through posts they know will tweak our nerves and get a reaction.  

Let's stop feeding the birds, just a thought.

I propose! live and let live. I read what interests me and post on it! and if it does not i move on. Unless the admin cap is glued on. as then i have to read everything to check content :cheer:

But yeh. I'm actually a little proud of the flat earthers who have changed behaviors to adapt and present information in a manner respectful to even the haters. Although judgements may lapse some time. But we are human.

Either side of the fence should stick to the paradigm they enjoy, unless they wish to venture close to the electrified fence, and if they do then they should expect a few sheep to be zapped! as they transcend to the field over yonder.

:bSLfSaC: PARTY LIKE THE EARTH IS FLAT! IN AN UPRIGHT BALANCED POSITION! :poopywb4:

And if you won't party then.... :IjskEWt:

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I propose! live and let be. I read what interests me and post on it! and if it does not i move on. Unless the admin caps, as then i have to read everything to check content :D

But yeh. I'm actually a little proud of the flat earthers who have changed behaviors to adapt and present information in a manner respectful to even the haters. Although judgements may lapse some time. But we are human.

Either side of the fence should stick to the paradigm they enjoy, unless they wish to venture close to the electrified fence, and if they do then they should expect a few sheep to be zapped! as the transcend to the field over yonder.

Feels like this sometimes

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Feels like this sometimes

You should be me for a day! :chuckle:

9 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

that's a great example! too bad there's more sheep than truth seekers

11 hours ago, PR said:

It's time for us to be above this ridiculousness.  I ran out of greens on you guys yesterday, good job dealing with those guys. 

Here is my issue, we all know what they try to do.  You have all kept your composure like the intelligent people you are.  However it's the same goat rodeo everytime, and if it weren't for the Flatearthers... Their thread would have fallen off the page like their other threads.  Seems to be a bit of a pattern, people that post a lot of threads seem to be the ones with the most hate for flatearth. Thread envy? Either way, since we know it's baiting and they have nothing to really debate, I propose we stop responding.  I don't believe it hurts us to respond, we are all getting better at debating and keeping composure.  But again, these guys want the attention.  And we are giving it to them.  

They've all been called out by one or more of us at one time or another, and all they do is dance, redirect, and get more attention through posts they know will tweak our nerves and get a reaction.  

Let's stop feeding the birds, just a thought.

PR what it comes to is a be date. Answers a point. Not throwing the time line of crap but look at the point stay on that point.  They don't just dance. I do have to say staying away is not Han

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.