Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

What do you want for Christmas?

14 posts in this topic

The "logic" defies me - I have tried but cannot fathom why people will "blow themselves up" - Maybe I am stupid, but no cause or religion is going to motivate me to do just this.

Talk about FE - I think for these folk the world is a cube and they are inside with the walls closing in!

Dammit, another video I can't watch. 

If one is suicidal and just wants to die to end their inner pain, then I can see this logic being applied and taking out as many of the problem people as possible if you are wanting to go anyway.  Like terminal cancer patients who've already had too much chemo, they should probably strap themselves up and go into the big pharma offices and take care of all those CEOs pushing this shit on the populations.... or the FDA that allows the cancer causing substances to be given out.   At least that way some of the problems will be taken care of, and it sends a message to other Hydra heads seeking to replace those lost Hydra CEOs.

That's just my silly little hopeful fantasy, lol.

4 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

If one is suicidal and just wants to die to end their inner pain, then I can see this logic being applied and taking out as many of the problem people as possible if you are wanting to go anyway.  Like terminal cancer patients who've already had too much chemo, they should probably strap themselves up and go into the big pharma offices and take care of all those CEOs pushing this shit on the populations.... or the FDA that allows the cancer causing substances to be given out.   At least that way some of the problems will be taken care of, and it sends a message to other Hydra heads seeking to replace those lost Hydra CEOs.

That's just my silly little hopeful fantasy, lol.

don't give give us any ideas Jibby... lol

12 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

The "logic" defies me - I have tried but cannot fathom why people will "blow themselves up" - Maybe I am stupid, but no cause or religion is going to motivate me to do just this.

Talk about FE - I think for these folk the world is a cube and they are inside with the walls closing in!

Well, in that cube, the Borg will tell you, "resistance is futile." 

Posted (edited)

What do I want for Christmas? Well, that's in December and just after the elections, so I want the dictator removed... ??

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

What do I want for Christmas? Well, that's in December and just after the elections, so I want the dictator removed... ??

which one?

@domains  asked why I didn't give him a Christmas present.

I told him I didn't smother him in the crib...

It's a gift that keeps on giving.

1 person likes this

Just now, holographicINVASION said:

which one.. is it a person or a corporation?

is it freemasons or Jesuit?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.