Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

New street drug, flakka, creating zombie like state of insanity.

16 posts in this topic

I have to work in Portlandia.

Believe me.

The Zeds are already here.

This crap is even now here in small town Iowa . Stupid people would snort gasoline .

1 hour ago, CSB said:

This crap is even now here in small town Iowa . Stupid people would snort gasoline .

Oh Jesus

Posted about this last month --

This has replaced bath salts it seems, less zombie & eating faces & more "woo hoooo, ooo yeah" with it, lol.

I post this guy's video around calling it, "Popular Flat Earth realization reactions".....

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, JibbyJedi said:

Posted about this last month --

This has replaced bath salts it seems, less zombie & eating faces & more "woo hoooo, ooo yeah" with it, lol.

I post this guy's video around calling it, "Popular Flat Earth realization reactions".....

:biggrin:

There are videos of people diving head first into windshields.

4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

There are videos of people diving head first into windshields.

There's also videos of people willingly eating & drinking poisons and injecting their infants with man made atrocities..... McDonald's & vaccines.  These people are just getting the same job done to themselves just much faster.   I think substances & people's reactions to them have a lot to do with the individual's own self control capabilities &/or whether or not they are look before leaping types or not.

I have tried just about everything out there, within reason, nothing like bath salts or that genre, & my overall worst experiences from it all have been after drinking booze.  Never had an issue or major problem from any drug I've tried, booze is the worst of them all..... except for these new next level whatevers like Flakka.  Booze is the only legal one of them all too, and one of the worst.  That's our governments though.... make the worst stuff legal & available to us while shunning anything mind expanding (to help one think critically) or medicinally beneficial (THC).

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

more zombies..

I'm totally stealing those new dance moves.

Oh I can't wait for them to start slow dosing this stuff in all our food & water supplies, slow enough that the transition to this state 'full time' will take about 1-2 generations, but by then people will have accepted that's just the way people are.

No one notices the horrific damage all that sodium fluoride has done to people over the past 50 years.... I have, and I'm called crazy for noticing the obvious, lol.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I'm totally stealing those new dance moves.

Oh I can't wait for them to start slow dosing this stuff in all our food & water supplies, slow enough that the transition to this state 'full time' will take about 1-2 generations, but by then people will have accepted that's just the way people are.

No one notices the horrific damage all that sodium fluoride has done to people over the past 50 years.... I have, and I'm called crazy for noticing the obvious, lol.

yep.. and people don't understand that drinking tap water causes arthritis and blood diseases.. hell you'd be better off drinking your urine! you know?

Edited by holographicINVASION

Just now, holographicINVASION said:

more zombies..

This is so sad .  Our beautiful children dying from stupid

1 minute ago, CSB said:

This is so sad .  Our beautiful children dying from stupid

yes sir.. and this is just the beginning

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.