Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guitar Doc

Why the Flat Earth Theory is wrong (definitive proof)

172 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Pretty simple.

What time does the Sun set where you live?

Currently Sun sets in NZ is 5:26 NZ time. Now compare the time stamp of this post and work out how it is different from your time zone (how many hours difference) and work out when the Sun sets where you are compared to where I am.

Yup, that is right the Sun set performs exactly as if the world was rotating and spherical and if it was flat Sun set would occur at the same time across the globe.

Simple, undeniable.

If the Earth was flat we would all be going to bed at the same time. As it is the UK is either 12 hours behind NZ time or 11 depending on daylight savings time adjustments. It is just after midday right now for me but it is the middle of the night for UKshep. If the Earth was flat this could not occur.

If you are a programmed FE Cult member you will feel compelled to counter my assertion and you will barely be able to resist.

They will say the sun is small, Fixed, and on a rail.

Yeah this is all page 1 of most FE threads stuff.  If you won't go yourself thru the evidence online and are generating questions & debunks in the blind.... it's kind of futile for us to dance for you, because you'll just generate more things that we've discussed and provided evidence for. 

I can't speak for the others here, but once I lay down info in like 3-4 threads, I just reference those areas not broken record repeat stuff others won't bother looking thru.

You are extremely well researched IMHO..... but not on this big boy.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Yeah this is all page 1 of most FE threads stuff.  If you won't go yourself thru the evidence online and are generating questions & debunks in the blind.... it's kind of futile for us to dance for you, because you'll just generate more things that we've discussed and provided evidence for. 

I can't speak for the others here, but once I lay down info in like 3-4 threads, I just reference those areas not broken record repeat stuff others won't bother looking thru.

You are extremely well researched IMHO..... but not on this big boy.

Yep, the haters won't look at our evidence. We can't get anything done when the children want us to play their games. 

Waste 'o my valuable time. Ya can lead a jackass to water but ya can't make him take a bath. 

Oh, yeah, this,

Yee haw, :horse2: I live on a big blur spinning marble, with gravitons

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

If you are a programmed FE Cult member you will feel compelled to counter my assertion and you will barely be able to resist.

This is how you throw rotten eggs at people and expect to dodge the rotten eggs that are sure to be thrown back at you.   Anyone researching this is going to be offended because this is baiting and you know it. 

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is how you throw rotten eggs at people and expect to dodge the rotten eggs that are sure to be thrown back at you.   Anyone researching this is going to be offended because this is baiting and you know it. 

I am just trying to prove a point from my perspective. I have studied extensively psychological manipulations being done to individuals and on mass to the public. I have a high level of scientific knowledge, I can argue my own points without having to go to links or use others people material because I use logic based constructed arguments. What we were taught in high school debating.

I am trying to help these people, and people (and an admin) want to give me a metaphorical kicking????

Why do people want to attack the person trying to help them...because their programming seeks to defend itself in any way, which is what happens when you try and deprogram a cult member who have been given a mindjob. People have free will so they could have let it go...but they didn't which reinforces my point on that matter.

If people are bing subject to a psy-op on CT sites it is our duty as rational people who care about others and our fellow man to expose it to prevent others from being duped. Admins are supposed to allow investigations and conversations to flow without animosity. All I have done is make some rational, non emotional assertions. If people have reacted they should question why they reacted as such and they might find the loose knot they can unravel and free themselves.

Freeing people is what I am all about. It is their choice to take it or leave it. It is their choice to react or not or emotionally or not. We all make our own emotions, no-one makes them for us. But Emotions can also override reason logic and critical thinking. When I see people reacting emotionally it is like seeing the inside of their minds, and often Emotional Response is a classic way of defending errant and incorrect programing which hides like a virus behind emotional response which keeps the victim from seeing how they have been programmed to respond.

I in no way threw a rotten egg. I was doing a standard psychological reaction test. Same as anyone would do when investigating possible programmed responses that have been introduced to subjects. If you are correct (as a person on any subject) then you you know there is no point defending yourself against baseless allegations (except when people have misinterpreted your position or what you have stated) as you know there is no point worth countering. However a programmed individual will do so mindlessly. If you want to see how programmed people are how else do you find out?

I also understand you might be in a position where you have to defend financial supporters and this is a very slippery slope indeed for anyone in that position. I have always thought strict impartiality is the best path for mods and Admins, but it isn't very exciting as you can't really take any position as it will inevitably alienate other posters who believe otherwise.

As yet no-one has in their own words countered what I have asserted.

If the earth was flat everyone would go to bed at the same time. If there was a rational exploitation anyone would be able to explain it (without having to use other people's references which is what Cult members have to do, they have to obey the cult lines of reasoning). If the Sun was that low as to cause the effect aircraft would regularly crash into it or fly over it (do the maths). Right now it is 4:58 my local time and in less than an hour the Sun will set here. It is the opposite case for UKshep on the other side of the earth.

If people have a counter argument then make it. Use logic and reason if possible please. Bashing me for having free will to have my own opinion is not a counter argument. My argument is based on empirical evidence. A rational counter argument would also have to be based on empirical evidence.

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Your "definitive proof" shows me only that you have not looked at the FE side of the debate... it has been answered and explained numerous times.  This silly thread will fall into the shadows like all the others.  While the flat earth thread will continue on.  

cult

kəlt/

noun

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

Like the sun and NASA? 

And it's funny you mention being compelled to reply... like you, Von, dude and a few others are compelled to comment and make threads on flat earth?  

Funny... still crickets on where the curve is.  It should be simple doc.  Go to a canal, ocean, lake.... whatever.  Get yourself a laser level and show us the curve.  I'll personally make a thread denouncing myself as a conspiracy theorist.  I'll call it quits and you'll never hear from me again. 

But you can't do it because it's not there.  

"If you are a programmed FE Cult member you will feel compelled to counter my assertion and you will barely be able to resist."

I'm so smart..... 

:f7TRnPw:

34 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I am just trying to prove a point from my perspective. I have studied extensively psychological manipulations being done to individuals and on mass to the public. I have a high level of scientific knowledge, I can argue my own points without having to go to links or use others people material because I use logic based constructed arguments. What we were taught in high school debating.

I am trying to help these people, and people (and an admin) want to give me a metaphorical kicking????

Why do people want to attack the person trying to help them...because their programming seeks to defend itself in any way, which is what happens when you try and deprogram a cult member who have been given a mindjob. People have free will so they could have let it go...but they didn't which reinforces my point on that matter.

If people are bing subject to a psy-op on CT sites it is our duty as rational people who care about others and our fellow man to expose it to prevent others from being duped. Admins are supposed to allow investigations and conversations to flow without animosity. All I have done is make some rational, non emotional assertions. If people have reacted they should question why they reacted as such and they might find the loose knot they can unravel and free themselves.

Freeing people is what I am all about. It is their choice to take it or leave it. It is their choice to react or not or emotionally or not. We all make our own emotions, no-one makes them for us. But Emotions can also override reason logic and critical thinking. When I see people reacting emotionally it is like seeing the inside of their minds, and often Emotional Response is a classic way of defending errant and incorrect programing which hides like a virus behind emotional response which keeps the victim from seeing how they have been programmed to respond.

I in no way threw a rotten egg. I was doing a standard psychological reaction test. Same as anyone would do when investigating possible programmed responses that have been introduced to subjects. If you are correct (as a person on any subject) then you you know there is no point defending yourself against baseless allegations (except when people have misinterpreted your position or what you have stated) as you know there is no point worth countering. However a programmed individual will do so mindlessly. If you want to see how programmed people are how else do you find out?

I also understand you might be in a position where you have to defend financial supporters and this is a very slippery slope indeed for anyone in that position. I have always thought strict impartiality is the best path for mods and Admins, but it isn't very exciting as you can't really take any position as it will inevitably alienate other posters who believe otherwise.

As yet no-one has in their own words countered what I have asserted.

If the earth was flat everyone would go to bed at the same time. If there was a rational exploitation anyone would be able to explain it (without having to use other people's references which is what Cult members have to do, they have to obey the cult lines of reasoning). If the Sun was that low as to cause the effect aircraft would regularly crash into it or fly over it (do the maths). Right now it is 4:58 my local time and in less than an hour the Sun will set here. It is the opposite case for UKshep on the other side of the earth.

If people have a counter argument then make it. Use logic and reason if possible please. Bashing me for having free will to have my own opinion is not a counter argument. My argument is based on empirical evidence. A rational counter argument would also have to be based on empirical evidence.

There are better ways to go about what you maybe have been trying to achieve here. It is not your job or mine to try and steer where people's interest are and it sure isn't anyone's job to be performing psuedo psyche tests on people on this forum.  

You know what you did and so do I and this last post is an attempt to deflect what you did in the first one and frankly it's really a load of crap. 

I protect free speech here. Period. If you have a problem with that, then I don't know what to tell you.  That isn't my problem either. 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There are better ways to go about what you maybe have been trying to achieve here. It is not your job or mine to try and steer where people's interest are and it sure isn't anyone's job to be performing psuedo psyche tests on people on this forum.  

You know what you did and so do I and this last post is an attempt to deflect what you did in the first one and frankly it's really a load of crap. 

I protect free speech here. Period. If you have a problem with that, then I don't know what to tell you.  That isn't my problem either. 

Bring back the RED!

Let's make COP the best FPS game it could be.

5 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Bring back the RED!

Let's make COP the best FPS game it could be.

It's times like these I really would LOVE to bring back the red. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's times like these I really would LOVE to bring back the red. 

LOL ?

Exactly

There would be so much Red that we would have to start calling them the FLAT MARSers.

Edited by Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.