Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

ok listen up flat earthers.

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I see how passionate you are. It makes me proud that you are this way. as a member of the CT community. I need to address some things.  

First, I do not hate you. I do not think any of you are idiots. I do not harbor ill content towards you. 

Second, I test people. It is just who I am. I want to see where you stand. Why it is you believe as you do. I want to see your reaction to your ideals being mocked. I want to see you and how you respond to scrutiny.

look I think you guys may be onto something. The earth being flat, not so much. However, everything above space, I have always held with a grain of salt. As we have tested and seen much of NASA's bull shit does not pass a litmus test. 

Now for some advice.

Turn your theory in the right direction.

Form a hypothesis. Create a question. Build your experiments to answer that question. Then repeat it a 100 times. Then present your conclusions. A consluion proving your hypothesis and answering your question.

take care fellow truth seekers.

Edited by thedudeabides
2 people like this

Nice post. Except for the mocking part. When someone mocks me, I wanna punch them in the face. lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't know what to think about the flat earth theory ! I have been around the so called earth a few times . If I go west and come up into the east how am I doing that if my compass stays on compass west ? Do I fall off into a time of no where/infinity for 12 hours ?

Edited by CSB

7 minutes ago, CSB said:

I don't know what to think about the flat earth theory ! I have been around the so called earth a few times . If I go west and come up into the east how am I doing that if my compass stays on compass west ? Do I fall off into a time of no where/infinity for 12 hours ?

That is the key. I have flown over oceans.

5 minutes ago, CSB said:

Dude is OK. But my Nasa thread does ask the question, how can we prove the earth is a globe? So far, it ain't looking good for the sphere model.

As for east and west, they still work on the FE map. This is a new video, well, new to me. Sunlight moves from east to west on it. Our problem is south, which is the Antarctic.

11 hours ago, grav said:

Dude is OK. But my Nasa thread does ask the question, how can we prove the earth is a globe? So far, it ain't looking good for the sphere model.

As for east and west, they still work on the FE map. This is a new video, well, new to me. Sunlight moves from east to west on it. Our problem is south, which is the Antarctic.

This reminds me of FE indoctrination.

I fly all the time the earth is still flat. 

Remember show its round and people are will to pay you money.

One guy is $1000 and lots more money where that came from.

None does, none understands the round earth because you will work out its flat.

Its not a 10 minute Youtude video its about 9 months of you doing work.

You will not like everyone But if you start doing your own work you will see the earth is flat.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.