Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Trump Promises Big "Spectacle" At GOP Convention In Cleveland

11 posts in this topic

I've just seen this. What you think will go on?

In a phone interview Wednesday with the New York Times, Trump revealed that he is already scheming about how to make this summer’s GOP convention classier and more tremendous than the “extraordinarily boring” conventions that preceded it.

“The site has been chosen and the arena is fine, but I’d want to have — you know, the last Republican convention was extraordinarily boring,” Trump said. “And we’re going to come up with some things that will make it interesting and informative, but also smart and different.”

(Previously, the tinsel-haired mogul told CNN, “It’s very important to put some showbiz into a convention, otherwise people are going to fall asleep.”)

Trump added that he would look to organizations like IMG, a global talent management company, to help with the production.

On Wednesday, Trump told reporters that he would select his running mate before the convention. The following day — perhaps sensing that nothing could imbue Cleveland with as much suspense as a VP unveiling — Trump pushed back his deadline.

“I will announce it at the convention,” he told the Associated Press in an interview. “A lot of people are interested.“

The shift is a clear sign that Trump is thinking about how to maximize the drama in Cleveland — and attract as many viewers as possible.

What better entertainment than to spill all the dirt on everyone else, but in a fun and happy festive way.

But, I mean all the dirt. Even shit the public may not know.

Now that would certainly be the best "Spectacle" at any GOP convention In Cleveland ever!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

What better entertainment than to spill all the dirt on everyone else, but in a fun and happy festive way.

But, I mean all the dirt. Even shit the public may not know.

Now that would certainly be the best "Spectacle" at any GOP convention In Cleveland ever!

we can hope!

Last night I had a dream that @Cinnamon was chosen for Trump's Vice President running mate. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Rothbard said:

Last night I had a dream that @Cinnamon was chosen for Trump's Vice President running mate. 

That is funny!  How'd I do? 

1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

You never know! But i'd rather you Vote Shep for president! i mean trump! *shouts* "Frank i need a new identity, I just blew my cover as shep and as trump"

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

That is funny!  How'd I do? 

That's how it ended.  I was just so excited that one of our friends was going to be famous and maybe in a position to divulge some secrets.  Then I woke up and laughed.

Just now, Rothbard said:

That's how it ended.  I was just so excited that one of our friends was going to be famous and maybe in a position to divulge some secrets.  Then I woke up and laughed.

Don't worry, I'd tell everyone everything, just before they assassinated me. lol

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Don't worry, I'd tell everyone everything, just before they assassinated me. lol

*Checks Scope*

"Do i got the go ahead boss?"

*static mixed with a rich deep obama voice hurtles through the receiver*

"For the last time moochelle,  Use duck tape"

*more static emerges out over the receiver and sounds of high pitch whining fill the air and just as suddenly as it began, it stops. Silence enthralls me then out of the mic comes screaming a load shout*

"TAPE THE DAMN DICK TO YOUR LEG, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE"

*moves his head away from the scope*

"a perfectly set up shot wasted. I hate working for these people. I should have taken putins job"

*facepalms*

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

*Checks Scope*

"Do i got the go ahead boss?"

*static mixed with a rich deep obama voice hurtles through the receiver*

"For the last time moochelle,  Use duck tape"

*more static emerges out over the receiver and sounds of high pitch whining fill the air and just as suddenly as it began, it stops. Silence enthralls me then out of the mic comes screaming a load shout*

"TAPE THE DAMN DICK TO YOUR LEG, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE"

*moves his head away from the scope*

"a perfectly set up shot wasted. I hate working for these people. I should have taken putins job"

*facepalms*

lol

Warning NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.