Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Innocent guy stands up to SWAT team and lives!!!

3 posts in this topic

Ok so I'm sure that many of you like myself have heard the numerous horror stories of SWAT teams all over the U.S conducting no knock raids and scaring innocent people for no reason while killing family pets,family members,or throwing grenades into babies cribs. This shit is an epidemic and purposely happening to make people feel that the state has all the rights while we the people have none. So I was a bit surprised to watch this short video when this homeowner got woken up and immediately began recording the incident and the SWAT didn't kill him or his family. Kudos to this man for standing up for his rights! Watch the vid and tell me what you think?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Innocent_Man_Stands_Up_to_Entire_SWAT_Team_Raiding_His_Home_—_He_Wins/50993/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Good job dude. Hope the cop that flipped him off looses that finger. That's bs, they knew they didn't have a warrant and that someday someone was going to stand up to them. Besides wtf is border patrol kicking in doors for. 

2 hours ago, Groove said:

Besides wtf is border patrol kicking in doors for. 

How else are they going to find illegals and present them with tax payer funded entitlement programs??

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.