Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

VaXXed – The Cat is Out of The Bag to stay

5 posts in this topic

TLB Editorial Staff

The “VaXXed Cat” is out of the bag and Big Pharma and the Medical Industry pro-vaxxers will never be able to get it back in.

Each week more and more Cities, States and Countries are showing VaXXed on “the big screen.” And as movie Media Critics see the screening and understand that it is not an anti-vacci movie, but an expose’ of cover-up at the CDC, creditable reviews are appearing in print and being broadcast over the airways.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/vaxxed-the-cat-is-out-of-the-bag-to-stay/

Whoops!  They can't get this genie back in the bottle, no matter how hard they try to stuff him back in. 

1 person likes this

Just watched a trailer on Vaxxed, says by 2032 half the children will be autistic, 80% of boys. Staggering.

5 hours ago, Brio said:

Just watched a trailer on Vaxxed, says by 2032 half the children will be autistic, 80% of boys. Staggering.

Holy snaps. And the pro vac crowd still yelling at the top of thier lungs to just take your shots. And no matter how much I try to explain to family and friends I still get the take your shot answer. Even after my little cousin who was perfectly healthy until he got his 12 year shots and then months later diagnosed with autism and turrets and now at age 20 can't get a complete sentence out with out a twitch. But no they say it wasn't the vaccines but hereditary (even tho no one else in the family has it)and I'm telling them I can bet that the vaccine was the issue, but no one listens. How many more kids will have to get this before someone truly steps up, this film is a great start. But you'll still have the just take your shit crowd. 

1 person likes this

It's going to come down to - Will you stand grounded strongly in what you know is right & true when the time comes when they'll attempt to forcefully vaccinate you?

Make it clear to all, if you're like me, and tell them that you'll defend yourself by all means against such an action against you!

They are going to kick up the intensity again when they're ready for their next round of agendas with vaccinations.... kinda quiet right now while they're focusing on fake terrorism & fake news events, but vaccines will be back around in the headlines with some new virus 'they' created & released.   Women seem to be the most vulnerable to the propaganda as it's always their children who the media targets and scares the shit out of moms about.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.