Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Silicon Valley Tech Giants Gaining Police Forfeiture Rights

4 posts in this topic

In the name of protecting claimed trade secrets, Silicon Valley tech giants are about to gain the controversial forfeiture rights against ex-employees that police are using in drug cases.

The Justice Department announced last month they had resumed the wildly controversial “Equitable Sharing Program” that gives police the option of prosecuting asset forfeiture cases under federal, instead of state law. The contentious practice lets police seize and keep up to 80 percent of cash and property from people who are never convicted of wrongdoing — and in many cases, never charged.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/05/08/silicon-valley-tech-giants-gaining-police-forfeiture-rights/

I am so sick and tired and being sick and tired!  I want some damn justice! 

These stories bother me more because the assault on the Constitution is not just about the 2nd amendment.  This 4th amendment violation has a legal precedent through the RICO statutes. The 2nd amendment is important, but so are the rest of them and there should be as much focus and concern. It's time to get rid of ALL Republicans and Democrats in office.  I  know people don't want to hear it, but when you dig into it, the GOP has been as horrible as the Democrats on Constitutional issues.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, octopus prime said:

These stories bother me more because the assault on the Constitution is not just about the 2nd amendment.  This 4th amendment violation has a legal precedent through the RICO statutes. The 2nd amendment is important, but so are the rest of them and there should be as much focus and concern. It's time to get rid of ALL Republicans and Democrats in office.  I  know people don't want to hear it, but when you dig into it, the GOP has been as horrible as the Democrats on Constitutional issues.

Ask who gave us the Patriot Act, that's all anyone needs to know about Republicans. Ofc, both parties were in on that, but it was Bush's biggest accomplishment as far as ripping out a big part of the 4th. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.