Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Paul Nehlen: Paul Ryan ‘Sold His Vote! I Absolutely Believe That’

4 posts in this topic

House Speaker Paul Ryan’s Wisconsin primary opponent Paul Nehlen tells Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon today that he absolutely believes Paul Ryan “sold his vote” to support so called trade deals that Nehlen says are damaging to America.

Nehlen adds that 83 percent of Paul Ryan’s political fundraising comes from outside his Wisconsin district. “The vast majority comes in the form of large campaign donations from inside the D.C. Beltway…. He sold his vote. He sold his vote. The same people that are donating to his campaign want these open border initiatives. This isn’t a Free Trade deal.”

Asked if he genuinely believed Ryan sold his vote, “I absolutely believe that,” said Nehlen. “The FEC reports back me up. This isn’t my contention. This is a fact.” Nehlen also said, “Paul Ryan never won Janesville, by the way,” which  is his hometown. Nehlen basically called Ryan a “good salesman” who says one thing to people at home, yet does another in Washington. He directed listeners to see his latest video at DumpPaulRyan.com.

Nehlen’s campaign launched its first ad, “Truth Resurrection” this morning.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/05/paul-nehlen-paul-ryan-sold-his-vote-i-absolutely-believe-that/

Seems I should have been paying more attention to Paul Ryan and what he's been getting up to with the TPP and a lot of other things.  The corruption is so bad, so deep and far reaching it's just a way of life for all of the trough feeding pigs and piglets now.  What is going to have to happen to stop this?  It's huge, it's rampant and it just feels like there's no way to make any of them pay for the shit they do to us.  Untouchable. 

They all have. Welcome to the United Corporate America, where crony-capitalism rules and there's nothing you can do about it short of a revolution that just shifts power from one group to another. Ain't life grand?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, octopus prime said:

They all have. Welcome to the United Corporate America, where crony-capitalism rules and there's nothing you can do about it short of a revolution that just shifts power from one group to another. Ain't life grand?

:ipmimscs: << first    :iqbsngdi: <<< second

1 person likes this

It is going to take a revolution but that will not happen.Too many people are comfortable in their box.Slow boil,thays how you cook a frog!!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.