Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Obama says the suburbs are too white

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

The scheme involves super-sizing vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real-estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs...(story cont'd)

I bet it chaps his backside because he stays in a place called the "White House"

Edited by octopus prime
2 people like this

29 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

The scheme involves super-sizing vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real-estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs...(story cont'd)

I bet it chaps his backside because he stays in a place called the "White House"

They now call it The Rainbow House.  Yay! More free shit. Give people money and they'll do anything. Hillary needs to invite some gang members to share her house with them.  Those computers at the Federal Reserve must be on fire making new digits for these insane idiots to waste and use to meddle in everyone's affairs all the way down to the urban and rural areas. 

I posted awhile back about a woman living in a 4K a month penthouse ala courtesy of their housing allowance. She didn't have a job. And the couple who were getting all of that money, of course, left town. Think they'd want to be the only ones living there if all of their neighbors were like the ones they rented to? Nope. 

Do well in America, you are severely punished financially, unless you are part of their games. Shit's getting old. 

1 person likes this

This clown we call our president is a funny cat..I don't ever recall driving through an African-American neighborhood and saying to myself, "wow, look at those houses-I'd love to live here."

Can I get my voucher please? I'm hispanic and I work 3 jobs to keep my kids out of the hood. If I can get a free voucher for a free place I'm set. 

55 minutes ago, BobMalugaluga said:

Can I get my voucher please? I'm hispanic and I work 3 jobs to keep my kids out of the hood. If I can get a free voucher for a free place I'm set. 

No, you don't type with a Spanish accent. lol

Plan? They're planning to diversify white 'burbs?

Well, duh, they've been doing that in Louisiana since Katrina. They build huge blocks of housing near libraries and WalMarts.  Then they build more on back roads where you can't see that -- surprise! you have 5000 new neighbors living in what was your rural paradise. Whites are moving back to town now. Mr. grav and I keep moving further and further away from the madhouse. 

1 hour ago, grav said:

Plan? They're planning to diversify white 'burbs?

Well, duh, they've been doing that in Louisiana since Katrina. They build huge blocks of housing near libraries and WalMarts.  Then they build more on back roads where you can't see that -- surprise! you have 5000 new neighbors living in what was your rural paradise. Whites are moving back to town now. Mr. grav and I keep moving further and further away from the madhouse. 

Metairie is still Metairie. I'm good.

9 hours ago, octopus prime said:

Metairie is still Metairie. I'm good.

Well, yeah. Metry. They are whitening Orleans Parish and northward. To a point. Come look at white suburbs around Baton Rouge. Sherwood Forest was the premier neighborhood back in the day.  Now it's black, Hispanic, & Vietnamese. Livingston Parish, Zachary and Central are seeing massive apartment complexes being being built despite objections of locals. 

Where'd you go to school? I graduated from West Jeff. It was still segregated, for race and gender. The only class I had with boys in it was Physics. 

There is definitely an agenda to insert blacks into white communities, especially if the school systems are highly-rated. I was forced for decades to travel to inner city schools to teach. Black teachers were sent to white schools in the boonies, where I live. Go figure. 

3 hours ago, grav said:

Well, yeah. Metry. They are whitening Orleans Parish and northward. To a point. Come look at white suburbs around Baton Rouge. Sherwood Forest was the premier neighborhood back in the day.  Now it's black, Hispanic, & Vietnamese. Livingston Parish, Zachary and Central are seeing massive apartment complexes being being built despite objections of locals. 

Where'd you go to school? I graduated from West Jeff. It was still segregated, for race and gender. The only class I had with boys in it was Physics. 

There is definitely an agenda to insert blacks into white communities, especially if the school systems are highly-rated. I was forced for decades to travel to inner city schools to teach. Black teachers were sent to white schools in the boonies, where I live. Go figure. 

Actually,  I've lived all over.  Been here for 15 years due to a company transfer.  I'm from an air force family,  did some service in the army so touring the country has always been a part of my life. But my wife was from Metairie and when the opportunity came up,  we took it. I  graduated Green Valley High in Henderson, Nevada and attended unlv for a while after the army.  Just recently finished my degree in electrical engineering through adult educational programs through La Tech. Only took me 20 years to do it, lol. However,  i agree about Obama and the system,  my kids go to private schools.  2 went to John Curtis,  and 2 are attending Rummel.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.