Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Michael Emry, Proprietor of The Voice of Idaho News, The Voice of North Idaho and The Voice of Grant County Oregon was arrested yesterday mo

5 posts in this topic

Posted By Vicky Davis on May 7, 2016 | 11 Comments

It’s with a heavy heart that I have to report that Michael Emry, Proprietor of The Voice of Idaho News, The Voice of North Idaho and The Voice of Grant County Oregon was arrested yesterday morning in John Day Oregon.

At approximately 10:30 pacific time, Michael received a phone call from the office of the RV park where they were staying.  They wanted Michael to come to the office.  He did – only to find that it was a ruse.  The FBI was there and they arrested him as he came into the office.

The FBI then proceeded to the 5th wheel where Becky was.  She said that when they told her to come out of the 5th wheel there were six FBI agents with machine guns pointed at her.  She was in her bathrobe and slippers.  They made her wait outside in the cold for three house while they searched the vehicle.  She said they tore everything up and took their computer hardware, disks, everything Becky uses to maintain the website and facebook pages.

<snip>

http://tvoinews.com/michael-emry-proprietor-tvoi-news-arrested/

Shut them all up! One by one.

This is what dictatorship looks like! 

1 person likes this

The boot is going down! hide your necks

Thx for reminding me, was waiting for updates. Here is something Moe posted.

UPDATE: Reports coming in now, that Deschutes County knew nothing of this prior. The FBI acted on their own from my sources best understanding. A recorded version of the conversation with the Deschutes County dispatch shows they did not send anyone out to John Day County and not aware of the FBI's activity prior.
The FBIs warrant remains only to appear as an after the search and seizure was conducted. Again, so far, no known active warrant was presented at the time these acti...vities took place.

My source is working on making the recording of his call with Deschutes dispatch available as soon as possible.

Also mentioned from Deschutes County dispatch, it is being assumed that his home location (location of the arrest) in John Day might have been over County lines from Sheriff Glenn Palmer. The Deschutes dispatch says Sheriff Palmer is not his Sheriff. Getting weirder by the second. I do not know if Deschutes dispatch is correct on that. But they for sure stated they did not dispatch the FBI.

mo seems to be taking the weekend off. I guess no new info till Monday.

Final thought - If this keeps up, the FBI is going to kick in the wrong door and get shot.

Don't be surprised if you see patriots / Militia throwing down with these guys soon.

I need to research the exact procedure for collaboration or rejection of collaboration of the FBI and Sheriff's departments.  Since the FBI is centralized govt. the playbook would have to be the same across the board.  Bottom line sounds like the Sheriffs have to dispatch the FBI for them to be allowed to do anything in their county.  There's the true power of sheriffs. I wonder how many people know that.  This is the kind of thing that needs to be taught in schools, not Common Dumbdown. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.