Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

15 Fireballs Last Night

4 posts in this topic

Published on May 8, 2016

There wee 15 Fireballs last night and in the wee morning hours. 5 of them was probably because of a meteor shower in progress, the other 10 they have no idea. 15 fireballs last night alone.

Posted (edited)

So you have seen them? I always make it a habit to browse the night sky for like a good 5 mins before I go in.

I have seen fireballs. But I guess there have been increased sightings.

WTS I went all weirdo with my typing. LOL

-

Rev 6:12: And I looked when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13: And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, even as a fig tree casts its green figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14: And the heavens separated, as a scroll when it is rolled separately; and every mountain and island shifted from its resting place.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on May 8, 2016

There wee 15 Fireballs last night and in the wee morning hours. 5 of them was probably because of a meteor shower in progress, the other 10 they have no idea. 15 fireballs last night alone.

Did you read my post from about one week ago about God's weapons of indignation and how they are not the weapons of men that he will use. God's weapons of indignation have always been comets and it won't be Russia who destroys America, but Russia will invade America to take the spoils left behind afterwards.

I'm not trying to be preachy, I'm just saying that maybe we should be paying careful attention to your video as a warning sign. Of course, we should realize when the above mentioned happens, those comets will reach the ground, and by the many thousands each weighing approx 100 lbs.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I'm not sure if it was a fireball or a meteorite, but I saw one early this morning shortly after 0100 in Albuquerque, NM.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.