Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

George W. Bush Skull And Bones Secrets Made Public

3 posts in this topic

I really love seeing more of what they hide, if they don't want me seeing it you can bet i will, going to be interesting to see how this plays out! in regards to if it gets released.

Archivists at President George W. Bush’s presidential library in Dallas are planning on releasing thousands of documents about one of the most prestigious secret societies at Yale University – the Skull and Bones society. 

1,000 pages of letters, memos, a draft speech and other documents about Skull and Bones are to be released this July, unless President Obama or Bush legally block the disclosure.

Source: http://www.blacklistednews.com/George_W._Bush_Skull_And_Bones_Secrets_Made_Public/50988/0/38/38/Y/M.html

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

unless President Obama or Bush legally block the disclosure

There is no transparency with these people. But they know everything about us! 

Posted (edited)

... and the whole memoir will be full of false and misleading information, and the real secret stuff of course, will never be known. Things like the real human sacrifices and homosexuality, Bestiality, Luciferian and satanic worship, and sexual mutilations and abuse. Those things will never be mentioned. Not the truth anyway. If so though, a fully watered down version only is what everyone will get.

edit: and I didn't even mention the destruction of the moral and spiritual side of America/Amerikkka.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.