Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Intel Lays Off 12,000 Americans After Requesting 14,523 Foreign Work Visas

5 posts in this topic

ECONOMIC RECOVERY IS GOOD!

http://dennismichaellynch.com/intel-lays-off-12000-americans-after-requesting-14523-foreign-work-visas/

-

Intel has used the same excuse as other technology companies – it just can’t find enough high-skilled American workers to fill the employment needs.  

From 2010 to 2015, Intel filed requests for up to 8,351 H-1B visas, plus 5,172 applications for permanent green cards – for a total of 14,523 foreign professionals requested.  

Now, the company says there is a need for restructuring, and has announced that 12,000 employees will be laid off – all American employees.  The story doesn’t add up, however.  Breitbart reports the company’s first-quarter 2016 profits were 14 percent above predictions.

Wait... Wut??? They lay off qualified staff then say they can't find qualified staff. I'm amazed by the stupidity.

1 hour ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

ECONOMIC RECOVERY IS GOOD!

http://dennismichaellynch.com/intel-lays-off-12000-americans-after-requesting-14523-foreign-work-visas/

-

Intel has used the same excuse as other technology companies – it just can’t find enough high-skilled American workers to fill the employment needs.  

From 2010 to 2015, Intel filed requests for up to 8,351 H-1B visas, plus 5,172 applications for permanent green cards – for a total of 14,523 foreign professionals requested.  

Now, the company says there is a need for restructuring, and has announced that 12,000 employees will be laid off – all American employees.  The story doesn’t add up, however.  Breitbart reports the company’s first-quarter 2016 profits were 14 percent above predictions.

Because they projected 20% and only got 14, they actually had a 6% loss? Businesses math?

Then the screw continues the turn by the hiring of immigrants,  legally,  who will work for less. But that couldn’t be it because the "job creators" take their profits and create more jobs for America. (Sarcasm drip)

Will the employees train their replacements from . . . the Middle East? 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, grav said:

Will the employees train their replacements from . . . the Middle East? 

Companies have been making their soon to be ex's train the newbs, I wouldn't do it. I'd walk out and try to take everyone else with me when I went. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.