Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

U.S. Military Operating on the Ground in Yemen, Pentagon Confirms

5 posts in this topic

For the first time, the Pentagon on Friday acknowledged publicly that the U.S. military is operating on the ground in Yemen.

Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said that a small number of American military personnel are in Yemen "providing limited support" to the Yemeni government and Arab coalition battling al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).

Related: Al Qaeda Makes a Comeback in ISIS's Shadow

The U.S. military forces are providing intelligence, maritime support, airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance, aerial refueling, and medical aid to the Emirate, Yemeni and Arab coalition forces battling AQAP there.

The USS Boxer Amphibious Ready Group is operating off the coast and providing the medical support. The ARG includes the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit, the USS Boxer, the USS Gravely and the USS Gonzalez.

<snip>

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-military-operating-ground-yemen-pentagon-confirms-n569491

Well? 

Just in case no one is watching, world war 3 has been on going now for a year. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Just in case no one is watching, world war 3 has been on going now for a year. 

I think you're right. :(

No one knows it's on.

I think its going to be USA / Russia vs the world.

I want to declare Basque country, and Ireland for USA. but they can do whatever they want to do, we just protect them. =D

GERMANY as well, I like them. Assyrians

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think you're right. :(

By proxy and covert involvement since 2003. We positioned ourselves 20 years early. As our generals always plan. We are surrounding our enemies. However our allies are weak fools now. Thankfully the Japanese are building up now.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.