Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

7 posts in this topic

OHH - I know those who are going to be super pissed off at this. FBI is going to rebel against each other internally if this is true.

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-fbi-has-found-no-criminal-wrongdoing-in-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/

-

For all those Hillary Clinton opponents who have been hoping against hope that the likely Democratic presidential nominee will be indicted as a result of the FBI review of Hillary’s email server, CNN has some bad news. According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown, the FBI is close to wrapping up the “investigation,” and thus far have found “no criminal wrongdoing”:

The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation, but, again, the investigation is not over.

It sounds like they’re really just waiting for Hillary Clinton to be interviewed so they can wrap things up, but if Republicans and Bernie Sanders and the media are counting on Hillary Clinton to suddenly crack under questioning, they haven’t been paying attention.

1 person likes this

Honestly? I've HAD it with all of this crap. I am soooo out of bubblegum. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Honestly? I've HAD it with all of this crap. I am soooo out of bubblegum. 

1 person likes this

No way!
That's a load of crap!
Just using her private server is illegal.
:angry:

I don't really know anyone who thought the "investigation" was going to actually yield anything.  The Clintons are the dirtiest players in the game and she is going to the white house. That's Trump's role,  to ensure it happens. 

Well I will be have had enough out come Nov if they go a certain way. I have had enough.

They can be criminals, well looks like it's my turn.

We are watching the last vestiges of the Republic die.  I thought they might nail her, there was an off chance and supposedly the FBI were going to be a little more than bent out of shape if they didn't press charges. 

Clingons and their trail of bodies. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.