Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Cheney Says He Will Support Trump

19 posts in this topic

Cheney says he will support Trump   Cheney is really creepy thing .

When this kinda stuff happens it gives me doubts about Donald Trump .

Posted May 7 2016

Washington (CNN)Former Vice President Dick Cheney will support Donald Trump, he told CNN Friday, an important move as the presumptive Republican nominee is encountering intense resistance from senior members of his own party.

Cheney told CNN Special Correspondent Jamie Gangel that he has always supported the GOP nominee and will do so this year as well.

Way would Cheney support someone that could bring down the house ? Unless he Cheney knows something we don't !

Read and watch the news video here : http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/

Just because he supports Trump doesn't mean Trump supports him... I hope. :unsure:

1 hour ago, CSB said:

Way would Cheney support someone that could bring down the house ? Unless he Cheney knows something we don't !

Just one of many for me. 

1 person likes this

Maybe it's turned around on them?  We always have to choose what we consider the lesser of the evils, maybe it's their turn now? (Sanders or Hillary support from Cheney? Nevah gonna happen.) But if they still manage to trot Romney out on the stage, you can bet Cheney will turn coat like a lil *****. 

1 hour ago, CSB said:

Posted May 7 2016

Washington (CNN)Former Vice President Dick Cheney will support Donald Trump, he told CNN Friday, an important move as the presumptive Republican nominee is encountering intense resistance from senior members of his own party.

Cheney told CNN Special Correspondent Jamie Gangel that he has always supported the GOP nominee and will do so this year as well.

Read and watch the news video here : http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/

When did Cheney become a Bad guy?

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

When did Cheney become a Bad guy?

9/11/01 and before. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

9/11/01 and before. 

Meh he and Rumsfeld are good in my book. 9/11 happened after they began snooping into missing trillions. 

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Meh he and Rumsfeld are good in my book. 9/11 happened after they began snooping into missing trillions. 

You need to do some research, Dude. Seriously. These guys are bad news. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Maybe it's turned around on them?  We always have to choose what we consider the lesser of the evils, maybe it's their turn now? (Sanders or Hillary support from Cheney? Nevah gonna happen.) But if they still manage to trot Romney out on the stage, you can bet Cheney will turn coat like a lil *****. 

Is there something about Rommey we don't know . Yes there is .. He to is a spook .

Mitt Romney has long been a front-runner for the G.O.P. nomination—even if no one really knows who he is. Digging into the candidate’s record as a Mormon leader, his business deals at Bain Capital, and that infamous car trip with the family dog strapped to the roof, Michael Kranish and Scott Helman pierce the Mitt bubble in an adaptation from their new book, The Real Romney, to find that the contradictions, question marks, and ambivalence go deeper than his politics.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/politics/2012/02/mitt-romney-201202

I think Rommey's Mormon and business Ideologues would be no better than Obama's Islamic ones . 

I say way bother to vote on a national election; it's all a dog and pony show anyway . Voting is encouraged to only make this government appear as legitimate .

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.