Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Saddam Purges Government.wmv

5 posts in this topic

Uploaded on May 5, 2010

This is an edited excerpt from the Discovery Channel describing the rise of Saddam Hussein, specifically how he moved President Abu-Bakr aside and then indiscriminately singled out high party officials and members for execution and torture to terrorize the remaining officials and members into absolute obedience to his wishes.

---------------------

How far from this are we? 

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

How far from this are we? 

Not far - IMHO

Saddam Hussein

Barack Hussein Obama

Seems the deviousness goes with the name - there is a close similarity in the modus operandi - the difference being that the latter has many more allies and accomplices as well as state of the art technology and a "willing" law enforcement with a very broad footprint. The latter thus has a better ability to cloak his actions in a veil of secrecy as well as manipulating the actions to seem benign and in support of the "stability" of the country.

Had he studied deviousness as a subject in university he'd probably have acquired a PhD with distinction! 

We (the people) are living in a high-tech world where nothing really seems the way it is and the agenda is always a two-edged sword. Viva the Matrix! 

1 person likes this

When I see our own CONgress giving standing ovations to Mexican Presidents for wanting to push illegal aliens onto us and to take our 2nd amendment rights away... yeah we are not that far away from it. Maybe that's why they are such traitors, who knows what kind of threats are made in private. I'd personally let them kill me, but if I had children and family threatened, that would be a whole different story and I think that is what is happening already.  I see these weird murders/suicides/accidents going on more and more frequently (journalists, politicians and people who "know" things" and wonder just how many of them are wet work. 

39 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

When I see our own CONgress giving standing ovations to Mexican Presidents for wanting to push illegal aliens onto us and to take our 2nd amendment rights away... yeah we are not that far away from it. Maybe that's why they are such traitors, who knows what kind of threats are made in private. I'd personally let them kill me, but if I had children and family threatened, that would be a whole different story and I think that is what is happening already.  I see these weird murders/suicides/accidents going on more and more frequently (journalists, politicians and people who "know" things" and wonder just how many of them are wet work. 

Simply supplement "Israeli" with Mexican, & I'll agree with your post, 100%

1 minute ago, Scorpion said:

Simply supplement "Israeli" with Mexican, & I'll agree with your post, 100%

Done. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.