Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

so if Obama does it, how do you think he he will do it?

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This in reference to him stopping the election process.

I believe a perfect storm scenario is poised.  Here are the steps.

step 1. Economic crash.

Step 2. Civil unrest, likely due to. Trump being elected. 

Step 3. A simultaneous false/terrorist attack on us soil. I am talking 1,000 car bombs in a week.

Step 4. 3 nukes. New York. Los Angeles. Norfolk. A world war is begun.

Step 5. Famine.

Step 6. Pestilence.

step 7. World peace Accord.

 

Edited by thedudeabides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its actually alot easier than that

shut down EBT for 2 months.

google what happened when EBT went down for a week

RIOTING dear sir

just take the food from the entitled and watch the SHTF

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

its actually alot easier than that

shut down EBT for 2 months.

google what happened when EBT went down for a week

RIOTING dear sir

just take the food from the entitled and watch the SHTF

 

Lol indeed.

 

Why'd 3 days and no food in stores. Average person has 5 days food in there home. 33 days and cities are  destroyed. Likely 70% casualties.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

its actually alot easier than that

shut down EBT for 2 months.

google what happened when EBT went down for a week

RIOTING dear sir

just take the food from the entitled and watch the SHTF

 

Definitely, bloodbath like this country has never seen before. I've been saying this for awhile now, if they want to start it, cut that off and it's ON. There were 44 million people on these benefits last time I checked. And if they pull out ss disability and ss at the same time... most of this country is unemployed, underemployed or too old to be in the work force.  Sad thing is, the people will set upon other people, after that runs its course and during, the federalized police forces will be brought out to take down anyone left resisting. 

Martial law is easy in cities, not so easy in rural areas and smaller towns.  

People who deserve those benefits will simply be collateral damage to them if that happens, I know a lot of old folks depend on snap so they can eat. :(

EDIT: economic collapse will come with this because so many stores take ebt and snap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it honestly is the easiest way.

just choose your favorite scapegoat of the month

anonymous hacks mainframes disrupting EBT benefits nationwide

or

China hacks mainframes disrupting EBT benefits nationwide

see...the masses dont give a shit who or when and will throw logic out the window not realizing everything is backed up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

A terror attack to stop the Trump momentum before or after the elections, but before obama leaves the whitehouse.

I am however calling it will be before the elections, and just before.

Trump, will not be president even though he may be elected.

edit: But the movement is strong, so whether he wins or not is not important.

He is more powerful than anyone will ever realize.

Sometimes certain people are more powerful once they are gone.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thedudeabides Gee bro, what happened to your positive side - LOL I suppose anything's possible with these guys pulling the strings.

@Cryptic Mole I agree, Trump holds a lot of power and has support of a fair amount of very big businesses and influential people etc.  I have a feeling he is a walking "JFK" and may even meet the same fate.  He is definitively playing with the lion's testicles.  Fact is, will America really be a better place when / if Trump is elected?  The left and ALL its allies will ensure that the citizenry are harassed and "penalized" for electing him.  The "backdoor" will be opened to each and every terrorist who is waiting in the wings. 

But, of society swallows the other pill - things may even be better for America!  For the sake of the rest of the people on this rock I really hope it is the latter.  America (together with China)  determines the fate of the world to a great extent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

@thedudeabides Gee bro, what happened to your positive side - LOL I suppose anything's possible with these guys pulling the strings.

@Cryptic Mole I agree, Trump holds a lot of power and has support of a fair amount of very big businesses and influential people etc.  I have a feeling he is a walking "JFK" and may even meet the same fate.  He is definitively playing with the lion's testicles.  Fact is, will America really be a better place when / if Trump is elected?  The left and ALL its allies will ensure that the citizenry are harassed and "penalized" for electing him.  The "backdoor" will be opened to each and every terrorist who is waiting in the wings. 

But, of society swallows the other pill - things may even be better for America!  For the sake of the rest of the people on this rock I really hope it is the latter.  America (together with China)  determines the fate of the world to a great extent.

I am a positive realist.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

This in reference to him stopping the election process.

I believe a perfect storm scenario is poised.  Here are the steps.

step 1. Economic crash.

Step 2. Civil unrest, likely due to. Trump being elected. 

Step 3. A simultaneous false/terrorist attack on us soil. I am talking 1,000 car bombs in a week.

Step 4. 3 nukes. New York. Los Angeles. Norfolk. A world war is begun.

Step 5. Famine.

Step 6. Pestilence.

step 7. World peace Accord.

 

Maybe 3 will start before 1. The bombings in Europe will be nothing like the ones here. Yes to all 7 of your predictions, maybe even more horrors.

As for 3 nukes, that will only be possible with great help from the CIA. I have serious doubts about nuclear bombs. The 2 in WW2 Japan appeared to have been fire bombs accomplished with tons of tnt and napalm. I don't see how terrorists could carry that off. But they somehow got away with the 911 switheroo, didn't they?

World Peace Accord? You are referring of course to the New World Order putting the finishing touch on their agenda.

Trump can't become President anyway. Glenn Beck said he would not allow it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing about nukes is that the word strikes such terror in everyone's hearts that a tiny dirty bomb that affects only a tiny area is enough to cause people to look to the govt. for "safety and security". Do that in a few places simultaneously and we're right back at 9/11/01 on streroids, with the help of MSM, of course. ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, grav said:

Maybe 3 will start before 1. The bombings in Europe will be nothing like the ones here. Yes to all 7 of your predictions, maybe even more horrors.

As for 3 nukes, that will only be possible with great help from the CIA. I have serious doubts about nuclear bombs. The 2 in WW2 Japan appeared to have been fire bombs accomplished with tons of tnt and napalm. I don't see how terrorists could carry that off. But they somehow got away with the 911 switheroo, didn't they?

World Peace Accord? You are referring of course to the New World Order putting the finishing touch on their agenda.

Trump can't become President anyway. Glenn Beck said he would not allow it. 

yeah.. anything glenn beck says goes.. lmao.. hahahaha...................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

yeah.. anything glenn beck says goes.. lmao.. hahahaha...................

Glenn Beck is a slo-mo train wreck. Sad little man. He let the world make him go mad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.