Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Making America Great Again

10 posts in this topic

Because i might as well pretend its going to go well.

@Ukshep

I had to download the video, I loved it . Thanks; good find Shep !

I must admit that I like Trump and out of all the twisted screwed up people running in this campaign I hope that the American people will give Trump a chance .

I have had enough of Libtardisum  :angry:  I'm willing to take a chance with hope that he is not speaking with a forked tongue .

How bad can he be compared to the wingdings on the left ? With that being said I still have a issue with Trump maybe even a few . The main one is his Zionist ties with

Israel and the banking system . I to think he will support the police state and most of the draconian laws and even censorship of the Internet .  

Either way Democrat or Republican we could be screwed . Because there is a hidden agenda for a one world government .

Roll the dice .

Will this election be different ? YES it will be . Because we do live in interesting times ! And I believe the number 666 applies even now .

1 person likes this

Just now, CSB said:

@Ukshep

I had to download the video, I loved it . Thanks; good find Shep !

I must admit that I like Trump and out of all the twisted screwed up people running in this campaign I hope that the American people will give Trump a chance .

I have had enough of Libtardisum  :angry:  I'm willing to take a chance with hope that he is not speaking with a forked tongue .

How bad can he be compared to the wingdings on the left ? With that being said I still have a issue with Trump maybe even a few . The main one is his Zionist ties with

Israel and the banking system . I to think he will support the police state and most of the draconian laws and even censorship of the Internet .  

Either way Democrat or Republican we could be screwed . Because there is a hidden agenda for a one world government .

Roll the dice .

Will this election be different ? YES it will be . Because we do live in interesting times ! And I believe the number 666 applies even now .

I do feel as though this is the time. Soon! and i've never ever felt so defensive of the future!

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Because i might as well pretend its going to go well.

that was FN funny! I say vote for no one.

Just now, Ukshep said:

defensive of the future

I would like to think that I could have some part in defending the future and I will have . But what ever the outcome at lest I can say I tied .

It is said  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men/women to do nothing." 

2 people like this

:b0vpxS8:

The greatness that America experienced was a *feeling* because at the same time elitists were raping other lands turning them into banana republics which is not so great. If you are always looking to the future are you not content with the present? Central banking, central planning has been our biggest downfall.

You want to make America Great Again? This is how we do it..

We have a Constitutional Convention and vote for a  Constitutional Amendment that puts term limits on all politicians including the Supreme Court. NO ONE gets to hold any office for more than 8 years!!!!!

No more Career Politicians! Its the only way to save the Republic!!!!!!!!!

Every election is an advance auction of stolen goods -H L Mencken

47% of those voting for Trump admit their top priority is keeping hillary out of the WH.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.