Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Very Strange Video of Plane or UFO Going through the Sun

20 posts in this topic

This is from a flat earther but it is not limited to flat earth.  This is interesting.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Rothbard said:

This is from a flat earther but it is not limited to flat earth.  This is interesting.

at :14 - :19 seconds.. I can see a picture of nikola tesla face in the sun.. weird!

20 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

at :14 - :19 seconds.. I can see a picture of nikola tesla face in the sun.. weird!

Dont play games!!!.i saw the sam iish.they contrasted the pic and scrolled in in  the circle of the sun?or its just clouds!

1 minute ago, yaknow said:

Dont play games!!!.i saw the sam iish.they contrasted the pic and scrolled in in  the circle of the sun?or its just clouds!

I don't know.. that's just what I see.. :onfire:

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

I don't know.. that's just what I see.. :onfire:

This iish i seen in google earth and in the clouds on every "real pic of the earth"they got them on display in nasa museum.i see demonic faces and and whole pictures of crazy shiiit.

5 minutes ago, yaknow said:

This iish i seen in google earth and in the clouds on every "real pic of the earth"they got them on display in nasa museum.i see demonic faces and and whole pictures of crazy shiiit.

especially pluto's face on the plane(t) pluto.. lol

I clicked up the size to 500% on my chrome browser and it looked like a large passenger jet with the tail sticking up in the back flying in front of the sun. However, when it came out the other side with what looked like fluid sun being pulled by the plane, I cannot say what the heck it was. Now it looked like it came from inside the sun. maybe it was just a heat illusion.

13 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I clicked up the size to 500% on my chrome browser and it looked like a large passenger jet with the tail sticking up in the back flying in front of the sun. However, when it came out the other side with what looked like fluid sun being pulled by the plane, I cannot say what the heck it was. Now it looked like it came from inside the sun. maybe it was just a heat illusion.

maybe..

Supposed to be Mercury transiting the Sun on Monday.  Available to watch on NASA tv if you have cloud cover/storms/tornadoes/earthquakes on that day.

23 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Supposed to be Mercury transiting the Sun on Monday.  Available to watch on NASA tv if you have cloud cover/storms/tornadoes/earthquakes on that day.

Why bother? Everyone will call it a fake because it's done by NASA!

19 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Why bother? Everyone will call it a fake because it's done by NASA!

I just call a spade, a spade.

11 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I just call a spade, a spade.

Maybe the video is also another one of NASA's lies.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.