Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

The shills, the shills are coming.

40 posts in this topic

Run, run, run, for the hills.

The shills have come, the shills have won?

They lie, they fake, manipulate.

They speak no truth, they are reprobates.

They speak of earth, and God, but the're lies fall flat.

they circle around, like a Locusts swarm.

they've come to devour, all thought and discussion. 

There tool distraction, there Lord the demon known as  mammon.

They swarm with there little horde.

Thinking their numbers make them  strong.

when all it does is reveal there wrong.

God bless my fellow seekers of truth. 

Stay strong and press on.

a real threat is emerging. Ignore the false flat earthing.

it is a trick, a shiny object distracting.

 

Stand strong, and Stand fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No sense casting the first stone, Dude. Some people shill for religion. Some shill for true science. Some evil bastards shill for the dark side, which is neither of the former.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok cool.  Another thread.  2 questions:

1. How are flat earthers going to be deceived in the trib? 

2. Why am I going to hell because I believe the Earth is flat, view the bible as literal and that we aren't small, insignificant specs of dust flying through an endless cosmos at mind numbing speeds?

Can you please answer those questions, dude? 

You are quick to throw insults and get obscenely angry, yet you can't answer your accusations, listed above in the form of two questions.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butt hurt much? This is an unbecoming quality in a man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Ok cool.  Another thread.  2 questions:

1. How are flat earthers going to be deceived in the trib? 

2. Why am I going to hell because I believe the Earth is flat, view the bible as literal and that we aren't small, insignificant specs of dust flying through an endless cosmos at mind numbing speeds?

Can you please answer those questions, dude? 

You are quick to throw insults and get obscenely angry, yet you can't answer your accusations, listed above in the form of two questions.  

 

1. They are assigning false meaning to scripture by taking out of context. This is a great sin in of itself. Instead of correct ing their mistakes. Instead they pushed in and began teaching it as doctrine.  When it is not.

2. I believe the bible as it is written. It does not say in a single scripture the earth is flat.

the bible states that the universe fits in the span of his hand. We are small specs of dust. We are insignificant in Size. However we are mighty in spirit, for through Christ all things are made and those who are in Christ have the authority to move mountains. 

Flat earth is just yet another deception sent by Satan to get people focused on. All that matters is surrendering to God and giving your live to Jesus. Then when ready, ask for the baptism of the holy spirit. 

I do not mean to come off as insulting. I just cannot stand to see lies spread as truth. It gets in my scrawl. It just itches and I sometimes fault to address things in love as God commands. That is my current short coming, arrogance. One I am asking God to help me with.

I have read the scripture and the roots from the Greek, Hebrew, and Latin. None of the meanings are anywhere near what he attempts to assign them to mean.

Every scripture is a literal representation of life. Not of the material world but of the spiritual warfare that goes on behind the blinders of closed eyes.

I do not know if you will go to he'll. But I know for a fact the bible on revelations clearly states anyone who adds to the word of God will be cast into the lake of fire. That is what flat earth is attempting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

 

I do not know if you will go to he'll. But I know for a fact the bible on revelations clearly states anyone who adds to the word of God will be cast into the lake of fire. That is what flat earth is attempting.

 

In other words, your narrow interpretation of the canon forbids you from looking at our evidence. Everybody must bow down to your religious beliefs. This is why I dislike the Church, any church. If you had been born a Muslim, you would worship Allah and curse Christians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all think. And we probably think way too much. Because our brains never shut up, even when we sleep.  No clear answers are given, we're taught we need interpreters for everything, including what deity we believe in and what he/she/it might be TRYING to say to us.  

If things were clear, even clear as mud, we'd never have differing opinions, we'd never have to question anything, we'd just know.  There would be no arguments about anything between people regarding history or even the shape of the earth.

As it stands right now, there is no proof of anything that isn't handed down to us by another human that walks the earth the same as we all do.  

Every book, every movie, every news article, every "holy" text. All written by men.  If someone believes that was inspired by a divine being and wants to worship that being... welll, that's a right that plenty of humans have suffered and died for and few places allow.  America was one of those countries, and we still have not lost freedom of religion and we still have freedom of thought and freedom to believe whatever we want. No matter how we came to the conclusion. 

If anyone wants to put all their eggs in one basket of someone's ideas, that is up to them. 

Personally, I am going to not worry about the end. I'm gonna enjoy the journey, as much as the ptb will "let" me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

1. They are assigning false meaning to scripture by taking out of context. This is a great sin in of itself. Instead of correct ing their mistakes. Instead they pushed in and began teaching it as doctrine.  When it is not.

2. I believe the bible as it is written. It does not say in a single scripture the earth is flat.

the bible states that the universe fits in the span of his hand. We are small specs of dust. We are insignificant in Size. However we are mighty in spirit, for through Christ all things are made and those who are in Christ have the authority to move mountains. 

Flat earth is just yet another deception sent by Satan to get people focused on. All that matters is surrendering to God and giving your live to Jesus. Then when ready, ask for the baptism of the holy spirit. 

I do not mean to come off as insulting. I just cannot stand to see lies spread as truth. It gets in my scrawl. It just itches and I sometimes fault to address things in love as God commands. That is my current short coming, arrogance. One I am asking God to help me with.

I have read the scripture and the roots from the Greek, Hebrew, and Latin. None of the meanings are anywhere near what he attempts to assign them to mean.

Every scripture is a literal representation of life. Not of the material world but of the spiritual warfare that goes on behind the blinders of closed eyes.

I do not know if you will go to he'll. But I know for a fact the bible on revelations clearly states anyone who adds to the word of God will be cast into the lake of fire. That is what flat earth is attempting.

 

But science isn't? 

Big bang?

Epanding universe infinitely big?

Alien life?

Can you examine this from Genesis and tell me how the big bang fits God's description of earth forming? 

(6) And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.  (7) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Dude, I'm not trying to convince you here, but just think about this. 

Look around at the people in your church, the churches around you... the mass of people in general who are "christians."  And tell me they wouldn't be deceived by a fake alien invasion or nibiru or something similar with a deep seeded belief that we live in an infinite universe where, speaking from a probability standpoint, ANYTHING is possible.  That was my biggest problem with Christianity before I saw the flat earth.  Flat earth PROVES beyond a shadow of doubt that it was created for us.  I believe it is hidden from us for that very reason. 

At the very least, from one believer in Christ to another, will you look at two things for me? 

1. Look at flat earth only to see the testimonies of how many people came to God after discovering it.  

2. Look into the symbolism of nasa, and the meanings of the inscriptions on their patches.  

Science, brother.  It is a false religion deceiving many.  

Is it deceiving you?  Maybe not, if you truly have a rock solid belief in Jesus, but how many people do you know have that.  What if you could prove the earth was flat?  It changes everything. It is grand design, without question.  

 

I'm not your enemy here.  Quite the contrary.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

But science isn't? 

Big bang?

Epanding universe infinitely big?

Alien life?

Can you examine this from Genesis and tell me how the big bang fits God's description of earth forming? 

(6) And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.  (7) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Dude, I'm not trying to convince you here, but just think about this. 

Look around at the people in your church, the churches around you... the mass of people in general who are "christians."  And tell me they wouldn't be deceived by a fake alien invasion or nibiru or something similar with a deep seeded belief that we live in an infinite universe where, speaking from a probability standpoint, ANYTHING is possible.  That was my biggest problem with Christianity before I saw the flat earth.  Flat earth PROVES beyond a shadow of doubt that it was created for us.  I believe it is hidden from us for that very reason. 

At the very least, from one believer in Christ to another, will you look at two things for me? 

1. Look at flat earth only to see the testimonies of how many people came to God after discovering it.  

2. Look into the symbolism of nasa, and the meanings of the inscriptions on their patches.  

Science, brother.  It is a false religion deceiving many.  

Is it deceiving you?  Maybe not, if you truly have a rock solid belief in Jesus, but how many people do you know have that.  What if you could prove the earth was flat?  It changes everything. It is grand design, without question.  

 

I'm not your enemy here.  Quite the contrary.

 

 

I ha've never denied NASA's deception. My denial is of a flat earth. 

I am open to it existing and being reality. However it just is not reality. I have been at 30,000 ft and the earths shape is clear.  The existence of the moon and Sun dissuade me from ever believing as flat earthers do. Furthermore there manipualtipn of scripture to fit their beliefs.

Call me a believer when one of you finds the edge.

because my countless flights across oceans disproves your ideals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also the big bang never happened. also the universe is not expanding. we are simply seeing it for the first time. scientists think in relative terms. God made all things through his word, his word was with him, and his word is Jesus Christ.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should know you are their leader after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I ha've never denied NASA's deception. My denial is of a flat earth. 

I am open to it existing and being reality. However it just is not reality. I have been at 30,000 ft and the earths shape is clear.  The existence of the moon and Sun dissuade me from ever believing as flat earthers do. Furthermore there manipualtipn of scripture to fit their beliefs.

Call me a believer when one of you finds the edge.

because my countless flights across oceans disproves your ideals.

But what is the motivation for NASA to lie?  Protect your biblical interpretation that the earth is a ball?  (Even though there is zero reference to a sphere Earth in the bible)

You never deny their deception, but believe all their lies? 

And this was Google's auto answer to "how high to see the curvature of earth?"

"We know that if we get high enough (i.e., from space), the curvature of the Earth is evident, but commercial aircraft sel- dom exceed altitudes of40,000ft (1ft = 0.3048m). Interviews with pilots and high-elevation travelers revealed that few if any could detect curvature below about 50,000ft."

Further reading indicated that you would need a 60 degree field of view to see any curve below 40k ft.  Are you piloting these flights across the oceans?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.