Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Flat earthers, please explain these images.

335 posts in this topic

cgi, pics here on earth with a color filter to make it look like Mars, and you can't tell me that's a real picture of a satellite.

6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/dl1sA

a bonus image from our Russian friends of the earth. 

First of all if you think that is a real picture of the earth from a distance, then you are a lost cause.

Secondly myself, and I'm sure others, will agree that all the worlds space programs are controlled all by one behind the scenes.

They are taking billions of dollars of our money, that could be used to make our country and our world better, and giving you cgi and fake pictures for it, and you praise them.

Sad.

1 minute ago, PR said:

cgi, pics here on earth with a color filter to make it look like Mars, and you can't tell me that's a real picture of a satellite.

See folks, all you need to know about these people. Liars, manipulators, and refusal to see the facts. Truly warped views of reality.

not one of these images has been altered. Yet they shoit cgi, when chi is incapible of such details.

hilarious.

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

See folks, all you need to know about these people. Liars, manipulators, and refusal to see the facts. Truly warped views of reality.

not one of these images has been altered. Yet they shoit cgi, when chi is incapible of such details.

hilarious.

And you know this how?

1 minute ago, toast said:

First of all if you think that is a real picture of the earth from a distance, then you are a lost cause.

Secondly myself, and I'm sure others, will agree that all the worlds space programs are controlled all by one behind the scenes.

They are taking billions of dollars of our money, that could be used to make our country and our world better, and giving you cgi and fake pictures for it, and you praise them.

Sad.

See pathetic liars. All pushing a false narrative. All meant to distract from reality. Any evidence pro used is fake. The true evidence of a fool is one who automatically disqualifies evidence when it is contrary to there belief.

This flat earth thing has evolved from a prank, to a hoax, to a religious belief being passed as science.

Stop asserting your realities over the real reality.

The earth is a sphere, with rough edges, and bulges. You have zero scientific grounds for your idealogy. Which this is, you disregard facts, science, and evidence as fake.

you are worse than atheists denying God.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, toast said:

And you know this how?

Because I have seen mars from a high powered telescope. I have watched live footage, with a transmission delay. 

You are all completely closed minded. The same as antitheists when it comes to God. Any evidence is fake, false, or doctored.

34 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Because I have seen mars from a high powered telescope. I have watched live footage, with a transmission delay. 

You are all completely closed minded. The same as antitheists when it comes to God. Any evidence is fake, false, or doctored.

What kind of telescope? 

38 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Stop asserting your realities over the real reality.

The earth is a sphere, with rough edges, and bulges. You have zero scientific grounds for your idealogy. Which this is, you disregard facts, science, and evidence as fake.

you are worse than atheists denying God.

If the earth has rough edges and bulging (oblique spheroid as Neel Degrass states) why is the Russian image you posted as "real" and "factual" a perfect circle?  

I would hardly consider people denying Nasa's science worse than people denying God... far cry actually.

OK, Dude, if you like Nasa pics, how about looking at the size of the US in this?

The US is, in theory, 3000 miles wide. The earth's diameter is, in theory, 8,000 miles wide. Do those proportions look right? Also watch the clouds move around, or not, as the moon glides by. How about the moon? Is that realistic, or pathetic?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.