Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

NASA talks to the Public about Planet X

14 posts in this topic

Here is good ol thor to explain this one :D

I look forward to seeing the cartoon they present to the public.

:drinkingwine:

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I look forward to seeing the cartoon they present to the public.

:drinkingwine:

fascinating isn't it? They claim to be able to detect specific planets from hundreds+ of light years away AND identify the composition of their atmospheres...but they can't find a gas giant planet in our own solar system?

This whole thing is just comedy after awhile.

18 minutes ago, Anthem(0) said:

fascinating isn't it? They claim to be able to detect specific planets from hundreds+ of light years away AND identify the composition of their atmospheres...but they can't find a gas giant planet in our own solar system?

This whole thing is just comedy after awhile.

They also had no idea if there was water on our own moon or not so they had to bomb it in 2009 to check for some, lol.   They know what 18 trillion miles away planets are comprised of, just not our own moon.

Sure, like people have time to look for planets when they're working three jobs to keep a roof over their head. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

The title should be "NASA Lies to the Public about Planet X".  I just seriously find it hard to believe they can't find it if they can find things hundreds of light years away. Unless they just SAY they can see things hundreds of ly away. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Groove said:

The title should be "NASA Lies to the Public about Planet X".  I just seriously find it hard to believe they can't find it if they can find things hundreds of light years away. Unless they just SAY they can see things hundreds of ly away. 

Post of the day. 

I'm not saying it doesn't exist. Nasa probably does know it is a member of our geocentric system. The Hindus call it Rahu, or the Eclipser.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Groove said:

No one has ever seen or taken photographs of distant planets. Their proposed existence is based on circumstantial evidence.

They look at certain stars and their luminosity. If the light is found to diminish and brighten they are looked at more closely.

If the light dims at a set rate, say every two months, that could be an indication there is something orbiting the star that is blocking the light. The orbiting object would have to be on the same plane as Earth for us to see the light dimmed.

Then, they can try to determine the size of the orbiting object by how much of the stars light is obscured.

Finally, they can do a spectroscopic analysis of the light. Using absorbtion lines they may be able to determine the composition of some of the gases outside the star.

Pretty hinky.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, VonLud said:

No one has ever seen or taken photographs of distant planets. Their proposed existence is based on circumstantial evidence.

They look at certain stars and their luminosity. If the light is found to diminish and brighten they are looked at more closely.

If the light dims at a set rate, say every two months, that could be an indication there is something orbiting the star that is blocking the light. The orbiting object would have to be on the same plane as Earth for us to see the light dimmed.

Then, they can try to determine the size of the orbiting object by how much of the stars light is obscured.

Finally, they can do a spectroscopic analysis of the light. Using absorbtion lines they may be able to determine the composition of some of the gases outside the star.

Pretty hinky.

I just ran out of green but yea your spot on with this info 

6 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Pretty hinky.

You are a great tape recorder brain Vonny, all that is how they determine planets around distant stars.  They also miraculously know the gases on said planets too, or have good ideas about that. 

Pointing a scope at a star for several months and checking for it's light to dim.... that's basically their main hint of orbiting objects, then they take it to a whole other level of fake believe creations & theories they state to the public as if those are hard facts.  That's the stuff that needs to end once & for all.  Make it very CLEAR that some things are theories and some are hard facts.  They 'insinuate" a lot so they have that as their get out of jail free card when caught in the lies. 

I do think there are small unseen by us objects or whatevers moving around some distant points of light we call stars.  I have yet to focus in on one sharp enough to determine if it is in fact a circle in shape or not.  The fuzzy focus we get is circular, but you can get that same effect by any shape object emitting a bright light thru thick water vapor & gases in between us & these objects.

2 hours ago, VonLud said:

Pretty hinky.

:chuckle:

Jibby, can you put "hinky" in your next video? Hinky, finky, kinky, stinky -- words to describe Nasa. 

The Nazi Alliance of Scam Artists. They  started with Nazi scientists in 1958. In 11 years they put a man on the moon. Or a sound stage in Nevada.

10 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

They also had no idea if there was water on our own moon or not so they had to bomb it in 2009 to check for some, lol.   They know what 18 trillion miles away planets are comprised of, just not our own moon.

I do agree with you on that one.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.