Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

sea WEED lol?

3 posts in this topic

Sea Weed? Marijuana Bales Wash Ashore In 2 States (posted 5/15/15)

ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man stumbled upon a 10-pound package of marijuana that washed up on the beach.

Multiple news outlets report that Ron Smith was taking a morning walk near the Cotton Bayou Beach access in Orange Beach on Tuesday when he noticed what he thought was a seat cushion floating in the water.

Upon closer inspection, he realized the package was actually a bag full of compressed marijuana.

Smith called police, who picked up the package. Authorities say the bag weighed 10 pounds and was worth about $8,000.

WECT-TV reports (http://referralspam/1FohEoz ) that another package of marijuana washed up along a beach in North Carolina on May 10. That package contained more than 12 pounds of marijuana. Atlantic Beach Police say Tropical Storm Ana likely washed the package ashore.

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed

If that wasn't soaked in sea water I wouldn't call anyone. :chuckle:

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

If that wasn't soaked in sea water I wouldn't call anyone. :chuckle:

​the things people find on beaches. once after a storm 3 years ago, i found a swatch watch that a surfer lost..valued at over 180 dollars. now its mostly seashells and  sashimi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.