Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

FLAT EARTHERS! you realize that if the earth is flat then?

182 posts in this topic

We are all f***ed! Yes you heard me right. This is a one off thread! because yall got me thinking.

Almost everything created by NATURE on the base level is spherical or takes on a spherical shape. This is not an argument against flat earth! THIS IS FACT!

NOW If the Earth is Flat > It cannot be naturally occurring > thus it is has to be artificial > an artificial flat plane > why? > using even basic human intellect we can come to the conclusion > Perfectly Flat Planes in nature are not natural > thus we have an artificial world which is a controlled enclosed environment > now we grow everything we have on an artificial flat level > plants, food, medicine > we did not create this Flat Plane > Someone else did > Earth is abundant in LIFE! > someone is growing life > why? > An alien experiment or galactic level farming > I wonder when the crop is ready! or the experiment is over.

Maybe we are to be culled soon. Seems the herd is about ready to overflow our little grow-bag of an earth!

*Drops mic and prepares for the end of days*

Because you must see past the debate to see the ramifications of such a position, and only then can you see the endless possibilities of truth or of lies.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Almost everything created by NATURE on the base level is spherical or takes on a spherical shape. This is not an argument against flat earth! THIS IS FACT!

Maybe we are to be culled soon. Seems the herd is about ready to overflow our little grow-bag of an earth!

Wow, Shep!

I'm not spherical. Neither are my dogs, trees, tomato plants. Accumulated water is level and flat.

I don't know who made earth. God? Odin? Allah? Sophia of Gnostic lore? A computer programmer in the future? Will we be wiped out for a new world to be built?

I can live with all those heavy questions. Once you think the unthinkable, your mind comes alive. I don't think it does die, but if it does, well . . . . it's been a good life. Can't complain. It could be worse.

Ilegitimi non carborundum.

Anyone want to see the far side moon transit? :bananadancing:

If the Earth is flat then where is the edge we fall off?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, PR said:

Yes, many shapes in nature, 5 sided is a popular one tied to Saturn too. 

When a water droplet is left as is it is spherical, when it comes into contact with dirt, it flattens out.  Many people don't add in land with the water in their spherical water arguments, we don't live in water world, lol.

You're right in that assessment Shep, this place was created and not by us.  To realize the Earth is flat one has to then see what that entails along with it..... and that's what we've been doing all this time here.  Gathering, sharing, hypothesizing, all the ramifications & possible outcomes ahead for us, whether it be a culling, or a lab experiment, we don't have those definitive answers yet.

We do know we don't live on NASA's balls though.

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, grav said:

I'm not spherical. Neither are my dogs, trees, tomato plants. Accumulated water is level and flat.

I don't know who made earth. God? Odin? Allah? Sophia of Gnostic lore? A computer programmer in the future? Will we be wiped out for a new world to be built?

I can live with all those heavy questions. Once you think the unthinkable, your mind comes alive. I don't think it does die, but if it does, well . . . . it's been a good life. Can't complain. It could be worse.

Ilegitimi non carborundum.

Anyone want to see the far side moon transit? :bananadancing:

Thats why i said almost, but hey you are made up of atoms so its still correct :D

Well..... lets just say if you were a space alien who loved to go down to the local starbase and eat as much red meat as he could get then i imagine we seem like the perfect farm to provide him with what he wants. That is if the starbase restaurant owner actually pays for good quality meat. Actually now im thinking that i hope the owner is ethical and that laws have been established in the cosmos to provide us with clean, sanitary deaths that we do not see coming.

PLEASE GOD NOT AGAIN!

1 person likes this

Dubay sums things up great here.  I can't articulate it as well as he does.

11 minutes ago, Brio said:

If the Earth is flat then where is the edge we fall off?

not sure i can answer this without looking like a fool....but at the edge?

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Okay, but to know the Earth is flat, then there has to be an edge, yes? Then unless it's found and someone falls off, there is no proof the Earth is flat.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

This "pic of the edge or GTFO" meme is ridiculous, lol.  The cop out denial argument.  If a pizza didn't have a crust, which some don't, does that mean the pizza isn't flat?  There is that ice wall that goes up to around 200 feet high that seems to hold the oceans in this dish we're in.   It's all explained in many FE documentary stuff, Antarctica Treaty, the harsh conditions traversing all that "flat" snow & ice terrain, not an easy trek for us to take a photo from.  It's been tackled though by Admiral Byrd back in the day, then they locked up all that was learned by his venture.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Thats why i said almost, but hey you are made up of atoms so its still correct :D

PLEASE GOD NOT AGAIN!

Atoms? You mean a "proton" and "neutron" which electrons spin around? Show me the money! Let me see a picture. Too bad Sky Cat left. We are electrons only. In the aether.

What? You don't like my far side cartoon? dayum, I thought it was my best feature. 

I like cartoons!

http://www.recoveringnicholas.com/EditorialCartoon.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.