Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Confused Racist Makes Waitress Cry and Brags about it

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/racist-rhodes-jackass-boasts-about-making-white-waitress-cry/

A controversial Oxford University Rhodes scholar is in hot water after cheerfully recounting how he and his chums made a waitress cry “typical white tears,”  the website Heat Street reports.

South African student Ntokozo Qwabe is a leader of the Rhodes Must Fall movement, which calls for the removal of any statues of British imperialist Cecil Rhodes — best known for his Rhodes Scholarship program.

Unpopular with many in his own ranks because of his hypocritical use of a Rhodes Scholarship to attend Oxford, Qwabe has said Rhodes is “as bad as Hitler.”

Writing recently on Facebook, Qwabe recalled how he and some pals were at a cafe in Cape Town when their bill arrived.

But instead of filling in an amount in the line for tips, he wrote there: “WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND,” Heat Street reported.

“The waitress comes to us with a card machine for the bill to be sorted out. She sees the note & starts shaking. She leaves us & bursts into typical white tears (like why are you crying when all we’ve done is make a kind request? lol!),” Qwabe wrote.

“Anyways, so this white woman goes to her colleagues who are furious. She exits to cry at the back & a white male colleague of hers reluctantly comes out to address us & to annoy us more with his own white tears telling us that he finds our act ‘racist.’ ”

Waitress Ashleigh Schultz, 23, has been flooded with sympathy — and more than $6,000 in tips — from across the world.(cont'd)

Awesome. 

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

What a hypocrite!  He needs his degree taken away, or at a least all the credits he accumulated with that Rhodes Scholarship. Maybe he needs to check his Black Privilege! 

1 person likes this

Rhodes Must Fall leader dares whites to have him expelled from Oxford

He has been critical of the Rhodes Scholarship, claiming it does not buy his silence.

“There is no hypocrisy in being a recipient of a Rhodes scholarship and being publicly critical of Cecil Rhodes and his legacy – a legacy that continues to alienate, silence, exclude and dehumanise in unacceptable ways. There is no clause that binds us to find ‘the good’ in Rhodes’ character, nor to sanitise the imperialist, colonial agenda he propagated.”

http://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/122371/rhodes-must-fall-leader-dares-whites-to-have-him-expelled-from-oxford/

Come on white people... I double dog dare you!

What he doesn't understand is he is perpetuating the negative stereotype of blacks.
His behavior is why white people, and others, are leery of dealing with them socially.

4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Rhodes Must Fall leader dares whites to have him expelled from Oxford

He has been critical of the Rhodes Scholarship, claiming it does not buy his silence.

“There is no hypocrisy in being a recipient of a Rhodes scholarship and being publicly critical of Cecil Rhodes and his legacy – a legacy that continues to alienate, silence, exclude and dehumanise in unacceptable ways. There is no clause that binds us to find ‘the good’ in Rhodes’ character, nor to sanitise the imperialist, colonial agenda he propagated.”

http://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/122371/rhodes-must-fall-leader-dares-whites-to-have-him-expelled-from-oxford/

Come on white people... I double dog dare you!

What he doesn't understand is he is perpetuating the negative stereotype of blacks.
His behavior is why white people, and others, are leery of dealing with them socially.

He's got this backasswards if he's trying to change my opinion of him, because Rhodes is not the story, HE is. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's got this backasswards if he's trying to change my opinion of him, because Rhodes is not the story, HE is. 

Yep, can you imagine the outrage if a white costumer refused to tip a black waitress just because she was black?
I can help but wonder if doesn't want to be around white people why go there in the first place?
“WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND,” Umm... what land?
I don't think England ever belonged to black people.

5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, can you imagine the outrage if a white costumer refused to tip a black waitress just because she was black?
I can help but wonder if doesn't want to be around white people why go there in the first place?
“WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND,” Umm... what land?
I don't think England ever belonged to black people.

He's like an internet troll, but he trolls IRL. I'd say someone will eventually give him a black eye, but that would be racist. lmao

12 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

There's so much wrong with this kid, where do you even start?

I looked for his age but didn't find it mentioned anywhere.
He definitely has the emotional maturity of a third grader, if that. 
Sorry, that's insulting to 3rd graders, many 3rd graders do have good manners.

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's like an internet troll, but he trolls IRL. I'd say someone will eventually give him a black eye, but that would be racist. lmao

Yep, this came right up:

Ntokozo Qwabe: Student who accused Oxford of propping-up ‘existence of systemic racism’ says he is ‘tired’ of being asked why he goes to the university

Qwabe insists: 'So called 'British institutions' were built on the colonial plunders of my resources, and on the labour of my people who were enslaved'

Ntokozo Qwabe, who studies the coveted Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) course at the university, added in a post on his Facebook: “I am tired at the buffoonery of being told that I should have stayed at my OWN institutions in Afrika [sic] instead of going to THEIR institutions and asking them to change.”

The student, originally from the KwaZulu-Natal province in South Africa and a former teaching assistant at the University of Cape Town, first created debate this week when it emerged he posted a message onto Facebook, two days after the Paris attacks, in which he said: “ I do NOT stand with France. Not while it continues to terrorise and bomb Afrika [sic] & the Middle East for its imperial interests.”

Then, speaking with The Sunday Times, he said the French flag was a “violent symbol,” adding: “I would agree with that in the same way that the presence of a Nazi flag would have to be fought against.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/ntokozo-qwabe-student-who-accused-oxford-of-propping-up-existence-of-systemic-racism-says-he-is-a6790991.html

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What a hypocrite!  He needs his degree taken away, or at a least all the credits he accumulated with that Rhodes Scholarship. Maybe he needs to check his Black Privilege! 

The privileged little bugger is on a scholarship while the other kid is working two jobs to look after her mother - there is a petition to have his scholarship taken away.  He is actually using that and the university as a political platform!  Talk about racist! Pfffttt.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

How can you give a black man a black eye when he is already born with black eyes?

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

How can you give a black man a black eye when he is already born with black eyes?

That was kind of what I was getting at.  :chuckle:

Just now, Cinnamon said:

That was kind of what I was getting at.  :chuckle:

... but you didn't have the nerve to say it! ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.