Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Obama Set To Put In New Law That Can Put Everyone In Jail (VIDEO)

14 posts in this topic

There is a rumor Obama has been shackled...anyone else heard it?

In this video Luke Rudkowski documents the biggest legal change in privacy law that will have a profound affect on the American way of life. We go over Obama’s new guidelines that will allow the NSA to share all of your private information with other federal agencies for domestic policing. This means the IRS, DEA, FBI other federal agencies with cooperation from local police departments will be able to know everything about you. This is the scariest law change that is not even being publicly debated or being voted upon that will change the very fabric of this country. Share this video with your friends and family and thank you for watching and supporting real independent media.

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/05/obama-set-to-put-in-new-law-that-can-put-everyone-in-jail-video-4491.html

1 person likes this

I thought NDAA already did that.  Detain anyone for any length of time, regardless of whether it was even a crime. 

Posted 2 February (edited) · Report post

They are everywhere. Credit reports, voter registration, auto insurance, Obamacare, property ownership records, grocery store loyalty cards, credit cards, debit cards,phone,NICS, DMV, IRS, NSA, ISPs, utility bills... Fusion centers contain incomprehensible amounts of information about the people. State, Federal and Local tax agencies have already connected their data bases in most places.

Insurance companies already have way too much information on people. What does it matter if you have a low credit score?  It matters in dollars to auto insurance companies, they've decided that if you are broke, you drive worse than other people, so they can charge you more for a car insurance policy. This is just one example of how databases that are connected are being used against the people in order to make more money by private businesses.

Anything that requires an "assessment" of the person making a purchase, is a fancy way of saying that they are going to dig into every data base with your name and ss number in it and either allow you to make that purchase or deny it. Or charge you more if you don't suit their criteria and their criteria can be anything they want. 

All of these records are obtainable by law enforcement (some are public records), but the point is, there is some level of manual attention needed by a human in order to connect the databases to a specific individual, then they have to work to make sure they've actually got the right person, still mistakes are made.   

This is why they want biometrics, so they can connect everyone to the databases automatically and without error.  Not because they care if they have the wrong guy, but because it makes it easier for them to corral everyone and assess their threat level. 

Once they have everything connected, then the real slavery will begin, we're getting there fast. This country is obsessed with spying upon, counting, cataloging and identifying every single person for the purpose of money and control. 

There is no way to avoid being in these data bases and survive, unless you go completely off grid, but there are a lot of them that are voluntary. Don't engage when you don't absolutely have to. Use cash to buy food, cigarettes, alcohol, etc. At least that way, when the ins. companies try to data mine your grocery store loyalty cards database (for example), they won't know you smoke, drink or eat food they think is not healthy.  Not much, but it's something! 

I'm using cash as much as possible now, it doesn't stop everything, but it keeps some information away from being recorded and every time I deny the beast some food in the form of info, it feels like I won... something. 

3 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

I thought NDAA already did that.  Detain anyone for any length of time, regardless of whether it was even a crime. 

They want layers and layers of laws that cover the same thing, so they can kill you as many times as they want to. hah

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm using cash as much as possible now, it doesn't stop everything, but it keeps some information away from being recorded and every time I deny the beast some food in the form of info, it feels like I won... something. 

Winning! Who doesn't love cash?

4 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Winning! Who doesn't love cash?

They're trying to outlaw because...you know...they have something better...all of our cash...and we only have the entitlement to it...based on 'good' behaviour...

When they keep implementing the same insane laws over and over again even though they have been on the books forever how can we say theat they are new laws?

2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

When they keep implementing the same insane laws over and over again even though they have been on the books forever how can we say theat they are new laws?

I really don't know.  How they keep getting away with it is their best magick trick.  

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I really don't know.  How they keep getting away with it is their best magick trick.  

Usually they will use an emergency clause to amend or to overturn some previous law that might exist that they don't know of, but when liberals want a law implemented it's like it's never existed and nobody else has ever thought of it before. 

1 person likes this

Doesnt the ttp have all of this in it also??

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Doesnt the ttp have all of this in it also??

The powers to be or the Trans Pacific Trade Partnership?

If we keep perpetrating the same lies behind the laws, will people start to believe it, or someone will follow it and somebody else will enfore it?

Edited by counterintelligence

Published on May 7, 2016

Warning: Explicit Language. Law enforcement, which included DEA, Border Patrol and Sheriff's Office, was raiding his next door neighbor and came onto his property to talk to him. He loses it and yells and cusses at them demanding they leave which they eventually do. This was in Odessa, Texas.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.