Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Border Keepers: Armed Groups Take US Border Patrol Into Their Own Hands

6 posts in this topic

Seen this yet?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have known about this for some time but my question is where do these guys/gals get their monetary support and time ? This activity would not be a cheap adventure . Are they rich kids ? Do they own their own business ?

I am older than most of these kids and I know even twenty years ago in the prime of my life I could not have done this do to raising my children and job; along with other responsibilities . Who are they ? Or is this a vacation hot spot and or sport for them ?

The only reason now that I have time to do things is because I am retired . And I have plans for June of this year; I would like to take a trip to a few Oklahoma underground bases and see if I can explore as much as I can . I hope to be able to take some pictures and or videos . I am sure even this will cost me at lest $1000 bucks . 

I drove a motor home from Iowa to Washington state this last month the gas alone was around $800 bucks one way 2000 miles even in a average American pickup truck it would have been at lest $500 to $600 . Traveling is not cheap !

Edited by CSB

37 minutes ago, CSB said:

I have known about this for some time but my question is where do these guys/gals get their monetary support and time ? This activity would not be a cheep adventure . Are they rich kids ? Do they own their own business ?

I am older than most of these kids and I know even twenty years ago in the prime of my life I could not have done this do to raising my children and job; along with other responsibilities . Who are they ? Or is this a vacation hot spot and or sport for them ?

The only reason now that I have time to do things is because I am retired . And I have plans for June of this year; I would like to take a trip to a few Oklahoma underground bases and see if I can explore as much as I can . I hope to be able to take some pictures and or videos . I am sure even this will cost me at lest $1000 bucks . 

I drove a motor home from Iowa to Washington state this last month the gas alone was around $800 bucks one way 2000 miles even in a average American pickup truck it would have been at lest $500 to $600 . Traveling is not cheep !

It cost me 3,800 11 yrs ago to move the family from CT. to TX.. So ya it is not cheap... Right after that, we went back home for a funeral, and the cost for 7 people was aroung $3000 as well.. This was of course using 2 cars, plus hotel and food expense...

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Seen this yet?

Funny how the boarder with Guatemala  is secured from those people coming into Mexico.. But we can't have our boarder secure.. What is wrong with that picture...

2 people like this

2 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

Funny how the boarder with Guatemala  is secured from those people coming into Mexico.. But we can't have our boarder secure.. What is wrong with that picture...

Good point.

Guatemala sends 3,000 troops to disputed border with Belize

GUATEMALA CITY, April 25 (UPI) -- Guatemala has sent 3,000 troops to its disputed border with Belize as "preventive measure" after a 13-year-old boy was shot dead.

The two countries are disputing the shooting's facts in the latest territorial dispute.

"It is not a declaration of war," Guatemala defense minister Williams Mansilla told reporters.
-----
Belize disputes the account, calling it a "justifiable self-defense." 

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/04/25/Guatemala-sends-3000-troops-to-disputed-border-with-Belize/7261461608852/?spt=rrs&or=2

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Good point.

Guatemala sends 3,000 troops to disputed border with Belize

GUATEMALA CITY, April 25 (UPI) -- Guatemala has sent 3,000 troops to its disputed border with Belize as "preventive measure" after a 13-year-old boy was shot dead.

The two countries are disputing the shooting's facts in the latest territorial dispute.

"It is not a declaration of war," Guatemala defense minister Williams Mansilla told reporters.
-----
Belize disputes the account, calling it a "justifiable self-defense." 

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/04/25/Guatemala-sends-3000-troops-to-disputed-border-with-Belize/7261461608852/?spt=rrs&or=2

If our boarder agents did that, King Obama would have them strung out to dry In prison.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.