Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JibbyJedi

Battle Of Plane(T) - Episode 1.0 - Introductions

24 posts in this topic

I'm so trendy.... gotta do an episode 0 like all the cool kids.   :cool:

Made my deadline of May 4th by 1.5 minutes, by the skin of my...... balls Earth.

Hope you guys enjoy the visuals & jams, a preview of what's to come in the series.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, McWest said:

Nice!

Thank you.  I like to have fun with all the bells & whistles learning editors.  

What's the general consensus about Mickey at 3:01?  I've heard it may ruin the rest??  I don't know, my opinion is vastly different than many.  

That's just a smidgen of the insanity & chaos trapped inside my head, lol.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Thank you.  I like to have fun with all the bells & whistles learning editors.  

What's the general consensus about Mickey at 3:01?  I've heard it may ruin the rest??  I don't know, my opinion is vastly different than many.  

That's just a smidgen of the insanity & chaos trapped inside my head, lol.

Mickey's evil self needs to be included with this content!  Heck, anything Disney for that matter.  Heck, anything "mainstream" for that matter haha!

1 person likes this

Great introduction!  Glad you mentioned COP as well.  I liked your speech at the last.  These episodes are going to be good.

2 people like this

Bring on the episodes.

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, McWest said:

Mickey's evil self needs to be included with this content!  Heck, anything Disney for that matter.  Heck, anything "mainstream" for that matter haha!

Before Evil Mickey..... he made lots of Swiss Cheese it seems, lol.   I'd say that one is probably the first Disney dick on the scene.... one of many to (no pun intended) come.

7 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Great introduction!  Glad you mentioned COP as well.  I liked your speech at the last.  These episodes are going to be good.

I'm going to do more narration in this series... compared to my zero narration in other videos lol.  So much faster and easier to just throw down imagery to myself.... and I may get out of bounds sometimes so hip check me back into play when that happens. 

3 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Bring on the episodes.

Woo hoo!   Episode 1.1 is 3/4 polished up done, it's one of the most important points for the FE case... no visible curvature.  No short video task, trying to keep it under half hour long but who knows, I could do hours worth on that one alone.

Shooting for this weekend to release the first full episode.  I'm no going to have any skin left on my right index finger before these are done.

:drinkingwine:

I like and well-done jj. The soundtrack was awesome too.

2 people like this

The curvature is by far the best argument.

Shit don't add up.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, VonLud said:

The curvature is by far the best argument.

Shit don't add up.

I think so too, I can't half ass this important point.   RB suggested maybe I throw some FE balloon high alt. shots in the intro.... but if you saw the onslaught of them I've throw in ep. 1.1, there is an overcooked amount of them just to pile drive that part of the point into the cement foundations of people's reality.  Even I'm getting sick of looking at them at this point.   :64pwFDH:

Is this series about the coding of the sphere? Gotta include Superman's Daily Planet.

Nice presentation and choice of music.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.