Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NewYorkYankee29

The Military Draft System

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's a list of problems with the Draft System

It is a Military Boot Camp, it isn't a Disciplinary / Motivational Boot Camp and it doesn't light the fire under a criminal's ass.. it just simply creates Criminals with Some Military training and a Dishonorable Discharge from the Military.

It doesn't create a law abiding, Disciplined society, nor does it produce patriots.

The only thing that produces law abiding citizens and Patriots, is Acceptance by Society, and a High standard of living, and Generally good personal wellbeing, and a reasonable measure of personal Freedom, and The Draft System is neither, nor does it teach either of them, nor does it produce either of them.

(in fact it creates more Government Employees that are costly for Society)

It doesn't create an Educated society, only access to Free, Safe, Appropriate, and Personalized Educational programming produces an Educated, employed and employable society.

It doesn't produce political change amongst the Draftees, it only radicalizes the Political ideology that they already have because it is Military Training, and Its Abusive, with the goal of making a Unified Military group.

A goal which the draft system also fails to achieve, because they are not personal volunteers that actively want the job.

It doesn't teach respect for authority, the law, the legal system or the Politicians.

It creates Treason, Espionage, Desertion, Defection, and Behavioral and mental health disorders that WILL end VERY badly for the Draftee (eventually).

So Why do Neocons continue to try to push the idea of the Draft System ?

Edited by NewYorkYankee29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh what draft ? The draft is used during a losing war. Wth are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

What neocons?

No one cares if you even register for selective service anymore.

But they should encourage the entitled biatch babies do something except cry.

Edited by VonLud
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VonLud said:

What neocons?

No one cares if you even register for selective service anymore.

But they should encourage the entitled ***** babies do something except cry.

I think this guy's still on the nipple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NewYorkYankee29 said:

The only thing that produces law abiding citizens and Patriots, is Acceptance by Society, and a High standard of living, and Generally good personal wellbeing, and a reasonable measure of personal Freedom, and The Draft System is neither, nor does it teach either of them, nor does it produce either of them.

 

That sounds like fag talk.

What makes a citizen patriot is love for his family, his land, his way of life and his God.

Not necessarily in that order.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VonLud said:

That sounds like fag talk.

What makes a citizen patriot is love for his family, his land, his way of life and his God.

Not necessarily in that order.

Bingo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, VonLud said:

That sounds like fag talk.

What makes a citizen patriot is love for his family, his land, his way of life and his God.

Not necessarily in that order.

And the Draft system doesn't produce love for his family, definitely not his land, it radicalizes his way of life or creates a bad one as the case may be, and it neither creates nor eliminates religious belief, but does radicalize Pre-Existing religious beliefs.

 

What creates love for his family, his land, and his way of life, is Acceptance by Society, and a High standard of living, and Generally good personal wellbeing, and a reasonable measure of personal Freedom.

:)

Edited by NewYorkYankee29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just two observations about this guys post.

1. I dont think this guy was in the military to begin with. Their comments seems to me like someone looking in with minimal experience of the actual military. In boot or basic, depend on wich branch you were in, builds and reinforces a code or core values.  In the USAF we had 3. Integrity, service before self, and excellence in all we do. With out these as a foundation of personal character, you as a service member will not be able to except the responsibility the military requires. Boot camp is designed to weed out those that cant reach that standard.  Also the comment about religious beliefs caught my attention.  Ive known full blown atheists that suddenly found God when the bullets and bombs start flying.  

2. Saying that patriots are only created by the exceptance of society and high standards of living strikes me as odd.  Too me this sounds like some snobby rich college kid whos had to defend their rich privilege on a few occasions.  By starting this post with talk of criminals, which doesnt happen with a volunteer force, makes is sound like all that join are criminals to start with.  Where would you get that idea from.  Oh yeah from somebody who has never been there before. Generalizations are just that and almost always wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, NewYorkYankee29 said:

What creates love for his family, his land, and his way of life, is Acceptance by Society, and a High standard of living, and Generally good personal wellbeing, and a reasonable measure of personal Freedom.

I guess I have a problem with your terminology. I don't want to be accepted by society, I want it to get the f*** off my back. (this includes a draft)

If society would get off my back, I would have a full measure of freedom and much improved personal well-being.

Then, I could take care of my standard of living as I see fit.

 

We lost when we let it be decided that central government has something to do with our standard of living, freedom or well being.

Truth be told, the only true function of government is to coin currency and secure natural freedoms, not dole them out as they see fit.

 

So, this might include a draft of young men to secure these freedoms.

Did I just have it both ways?

Yes and no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VonLud said:

I guess I have a problem with your terminology. I don't want to be accepted by society, I want it to get the f*** off my back. (this includes a draft)

If society would get off my back, I would have a full measure of freedom and much improved personal well-being.

Then, I could take care of my standard of living as I see fit.

 

We lost when we let it be decided that central government has something to do with our standard of living, freedom or well being.

Truth be told, the only true function of government is to coin currency and secure natural freedoms, not dole them out as they see fit.

 

So, this might include a draft of young men to secure these freedoms.

Did I just have it both ways?

Yes and no.

Well that's not going to happen.

We have laws, and you need to get used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I take it all back because you are a noob.

 

Edited by VonLud
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to get used to it. Ha thats too funny.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.