Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Good News for Libertarians

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It seems that a lot of people actually meant it when they said they would not support Donald Trump. And contrary to the bleating from Trump fans, that's a perfectly legitimate position to which they have a right. Thus we are seeing a frenzy online of people abandoning the party, burning their GOP registrations and, in a few cases, joining a brand new gang.

In the hours after the polls closed in Indiana and it was announced that businessman Donald Trump had won the Republican presidential primary — thereby ending Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's campaign — the Libertarian Party saw a doubling of its new membership applications.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/04/bye-gop-libertarian-party-registrations-double-mass-exodus-trump-win/

Plenty of room for people who are tired of the same old same old. If nothing changes,  nothing changes.  

Edited by octopus prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Plenty of room for people who are tired of the same old same old. If nothing changes,  nothing changes.  

I don't think anything will change; whoever is elected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holographicINVASION said:

I don't think anything will change; whoever is elected.

And you're probably right.  However,  I  would at least like to see Republicans and Democrats ousted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And you're probably right.  However,  I  would at least like to see Republicans and Democrats ousted.

Me too.. hopefully in my lifetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't want you. We are sick of the losers in office. You and your fellow cry babies can take yourselfs to the democratic party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:
8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:
8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

We don't want you. We are sick of the losers in office. You and your fellow cry babies can take yourselfs to the democratic party.

That's a relief.  I've been a libertarian for 26 years while you've been a tool for the nwo your whole life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

 

No actually I am a straight constitutionalist and a tongue talking Jesus freak. I am no more a democrat than I am a republican. As both are systems of control, just as libertarianism is a system to control.

trump is the first to break that control. He will keep on going as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

No actually I am a straight constitutionalist and a tongue talking Jesus freak. I am no more a democrat than I am a republican. As both are systems of control, just as libertarianism is a system to control.

trump is the first to break that control. He will keep on going as well.

Well,  at least we'll agree about Jesus.  The rest we won't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.