Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

IED Found Under Bridge Near Rosebud (TEXAS)

7 posts in this topic

ROSEBUD -- An improvised explosive device (IED) was found and disabled Tuesday night under a bridge near Rosebud. 

According to Falls County Constable Richard Aleman, two juvenile boys were hunting for rabbits late Tuesday evening when they noticed suspicious items under a bridge near Farm to Market 1963. The boys notified one of their parents, who is former military personnel, and he contacted the fire department.

The fire department arrived and determined that the packages were possibly IEDs. The McLennan County Bomb Squad was called in and arrived at the scene at approximately 10:00 p.m.  An agent from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives arrived at approximately 11:30 p.m.

The MCSO bomb squad was able to x-ray three "suspicious devices" which included a plastic bottle wrapped in duct tape, a fuse-type detonator device, and a cooler. X-rays revealed there were shotgun shells and an unidentified liquid inside the bottle.

http://www.kcentv.com/story/31884264/ied-found-under-rosbud-bridge?sdfgd

so it's about to start. Hmmm this is early. Trump has them scared they are moving up there deadlines it seems.

The consensus on another forum is that shotgun shells and liquid produces a pop akin to throwing shells in a fire and the bridge is more likely to fail from lack of maintenance than this sensationalized IED. Also, the location of the bridge barely makes the google map much less a hot spot for terrorism.

However, alarm clock bomb kid might have moved to Texas and settled in Rosebud, still begging for more attention.

That is incorrect. There are many liquid compounds that can. Reate an explosive of equal or great force compared to tnt Lb for Lb.

17 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The consensus on another forum is that shotgun shells and liquid produces a pop akin to throwing shells in a fire and the bridge is more likely to fail from lack of maintenance than this sensationalized IED. Also, the location of the bridge barely makes the google map much less a hot spot for terrorism.

However, alarm clock bomb kid might have moved to Texas and settled in Rosebud, still begging for more attention.

I think there's more info supposed to come out regarding the liquid. My thoughts weren't so much that they were trying to blow up that bridge as maybe stashed their stuff there for some other purpose. All speculation on my part, of course. But someone wanted to hurt someone with schrapnel, that has to be a horrible way to get injured/die. 

Incidentally,

I-5 was shut down the other day because someone just north of Vancouver, WA discovered , what appeared to be, a live hand grenade.

Seems curious to have similar events so close together.

On Thursday, May 05, 2016 at 3:38 AM, Team Uzi said:

Incidentally,

I-5 was shut down the other day because someone just north of Vancouver, WA discovered , what appeared to be, a live hand grenade.

Seems curious to have similar events so close together.

I rem seeing the headline, how big is Vancouver WA? Rosebud is like I would be surprised if they were over 1,500 ppl. What they are saying here is "big and small" it sounds like to me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.