Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Indiana political blogger commits suicide after writing Donald Trump post with ominous comment

6 posts in this topic

A prolific Indiana political blogger wrote an ominous post last week predicting a Donald Trump victory in his state — and soon afterward committed suicide, police said.

Gary Welsh, a lawyer who managed his Advance Indiana blog since 2005, was found in his Indianapolis apartment around 8 a.m. Sunday with a gunshot wound, according to the Indianapolis Star. Officers found him in a stairwell, dead at the scene, according to a police report.

Police ruled Welsh’s death a suicide, but have not released any details about what may have motivated it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/indiana-politics-blogger-commits-suicide-ominous-trump-post-article-1.2621838

Here's the link to the post:

<snip>

If I'm not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote, but he will carry every single congressional district and sweep the delegate race--assuming the party-chosen delegates honor their rules-bound commitment to support the winner on the first ballot. Most of those delegates favored John Kasich at the time they were chosen. Only two of the delegates named by state party officials publicly declared their support for Trump, although some have indicated they would feel obligated to support the voters' wishes.

<snip>

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2016/04/new-poll-shows-trump-up-in-indiana-by.html

This doesn't pass the smell test, but I'm probably wrong! Maybe he really was just depressed...

Welsh was facing financial struggles, in part because he spent so much time blogging that it cut into his struggling law practice.

I don't have much sympathy for lawyers but blessings to his family. 

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A prolific Indiana political blogger wrote an ominous post last week predicting a Donald Trump victory in his state — and soon afterward committed suicide, police said.

Gary Welsh, a lawyer who managed his Advance Indiana blog since 2005, was found in his Indianapolis apartment around 8 a.m. Sunday with a gunshot wound, according to the Indianapolis Star. Officers found him in a stairwell, dead at the scene, according to a police report.

Police ruled Welsh’s death a suicide, but have not released any details about what may have motivated it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/indiana-politics-blogger-commits-suicide-ominous-trump-post-article-1.2621838

Here's the link to the post:

<snip>

If I'm not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote, but he will carry every single congressional district and sweep the delegate race--assuming the party-chosen delegates honor their rules-bound commitment to support the winner on the first ballot. Most of those delegates favored John Kasich at the time they were chosen. Only two of the delegates named by state party officials publicly declared their support for Trump, although some have indicated they would feel obligated to support the voters' wishes.

<snip>

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2016/04/new-poll-shows-trump-up-in-indiana-by.html

This doesn't pass the smell test, but I'm probably wrong! Maybe he really was just depressed...

You're right.

It's smells like patchouli soaked Bernie Sanders' burnout sandals.

I want "The Donald" to be our next president but feel that the uprising of Libtard activists may be a tipping point for real control over a government gone wild.

Something is not right about this story.

Kinda like foreshadowing.

Why wouldn't Obama or Hitlery push somebody to the edge?  Why Trump?  What else is going on that we have no clue about?

PP but still... interesting. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.