Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Old Navy Under Troll Assault for Encouraging Whites to Breed with Africans

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh, happy day! Our #ThankYouEvent is finally here. Take 30% off your entire purchase: https://t.co/nGQ9Pji1pN pic.twitter.com/vq4mIczm6A

— Old Navy Official (@OldNavy) April 29, 2016

Old Navy has taken to demanding that the White race be destroyed through miscegenation. They are under a sustained attack on Twitter by Nazi trolls who take issue with this genocidal agenda.

Race-mixing perverts have responded by sending the company pictures of themselves engaging in bestiality.

Mixed-race couples across America have hit back at racists who unleashed a torrent of abuse at Old Navy for featuring an interracial family in one of their stories.

Couples from across the nation posted photos of their own mixed-race relationships and families using the LoveWins hashtag, after bigots accused Old Navy’s innocuous sales advertisement of being ‘mixed race propaganda’.

cut

But while Old Navy may have lost some customers with their ad, a number of others pledged that they would be running to scoop up the retailer’s clothes.

‘@OldNavy on some real s*** though im on my way to buy a bunch of your clothes just because racist white people mad,’ one user wrote.

‘Ain’t sported their s*** in forever, but now im down,’ one of the user’s friends replied. ‘Bout to be old navy on deck!’

This is something we cannot tolerate.

We must continue the assault – not simply on @OldNavy, but on these people supporting them.

Just check the #LoveWins hashtag, and send your thoughts to anyone pushing this evil Jew agenda on our society.

We need to make these people understand that actions have consequences and we are not going to sit silently while clothing companies and mixing women destroy our race.

For example:

Thank you @OldNavy ! #LoveWins always!pic.twitter.com/U6lfmcLZ4V

— IrishEyes (@ekstearns) May 3, 2016

.@OldNavy #LoveWins every time. Thank you for representing families like mine. <3 pic.twitter.com/CTAq1JLhey

— Rebecca Pollard (@_RebeccaLex) May 3, 2016

@OldNavy -Our family says thank u for the diversity in ur ads! These boys only wear #OldNavy clothes. #lovewinspic.twitter.com/moKZs3IaOo

etc cont DS

Edited by rbear
+

Hmmm...I thought it was previously the whites needed to mate with the hispanics just to keep the whities going...the whites are the minority, not the majority anymore, but this is just the way that the poop wants it. 

Oh noooooooooooooo, they made an ad where a black boy and a white girl was holding hands!  Blashpeme!  Noooooooooooooooo!

FFS, get over it.  Should we also be up in arms if they show an ad with an Irish girl holding hands with a dirty dirty German!  Oh, the horror, pushing the great Irish people to dilute their genes and miscegenate with dirty Germans!  Run for the hills, run!

2 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Oh noooooooooooooo, they made an ad where a black boy and a white girl was holding hands!  Blashpeme!  Noooooooooooooooo!

FFS, get over it.  Should we also be up in arms if they show an ad with an Irish girl holding hands with a dirty dirty German!  Oh, the horror, pushing the great Irish people to dilute their genes and miscegenate with dirty Germans!  Run for the hills, run!

Hitler would tell you how great the German race was by....killing his own people, along with everyone else.  But hey he was an EOE employer, he didn't discriminate against anybody he was already discriminating against! 

1 person likes this

@rbear

Everytime you post one of these rediculous articles I picture this scene from American History X.  Is this you??

On 5/4/2016 at 2:09 AM, rbear said:

Race-mixing perverts have responded by sending the company pictures of themselves engaging in bestiality.

I demand to see proof of this. 

Daily Stormer, ugh. I'd like to see Old Navy employ the sweatshop workers that make their cheap clothes as models but that would never happen. As always, duality exists in their message of mixed races just as the prez does (by design). In Old Navy world we intermarry and we all get along which is the same fantasy depicted on the murals at Denver International Airport. Where are the protesters from BLM? Does BLM support mixing or division?

People gravitate towards each other for a number of reasons and those reasons aren't evident in advertising that is clearly agenda driven. Their multi culti ads always show a black and white race mix. How about Mexicans? Asians?

Notice how light skinned the mom and son are. Do light skinned blacks fairly represent their race?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChN-5oGWkAIGn_m.jpg

How different would the ad look if they paired Mr blonde guy with this woman or Grace Jones with a severe haircut?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7942670_f260.jpg

There's plenty photos of Heidi and Seal when they were together but NOT in Old Navy ads!!

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/seal-heidi.jpg

1 person likes this

Ive come to beleive that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT NOT THE SAME.people are always pushing that we are all the same color doesnt matter.imho we are all different.we all have different opinions,environments.Thays what will make us stronger.we should all come together but we all are different.i am different than my parents.my kids are different than me.why is that such a bad thing??

In the Promise Keepers there was a Dr. Edwin Cole I believe it was that was pushing that it wasn't a skin problem, it was a sin problem.  Most of the PK was a charismatic operation however.  The charismatics support the political leaders who in turn support them.  I think the whole race issue is mostly insanity, but the idea of cross breeding might produce some pretty ones initially, it just doesn't appeal to me. 

Everyone should boycott Old Navy imo for the reason YourMom2 pointed out.

Gap, Old Navy, and the Living Hell of a Bangladeshi Sweatshop

Report exposes firing and overwork of pregnant workers, routine beatings and deep poverty wages in sweatshop backed by US mega-retailers.

The report, entitled Gap and Old Navy in Bangladesh: Cheating the Poorest Workers in the World, outlines a litany of abuses at the New Collections factory, where 70 percent of goods produced end up in the hands of Gap and Old Navy.

“Next Collections workers are forced to toil 14- to 17-plus-hour shifts, seven days a week, routinely putting in workweeks of over 100 hours,” the executive summary reads. “Workers are visibly sick and exhausted from the grueling and excessive hours.”

“Workers live in miserable poverty in tiny primitive hovels. By the third week in a month, most have no money left for food,” the report continues.

http://sandiegofreepress.org/2013/10/gap-old-navy-and-the-living-hell-of-a-bangladeshi-sweatshop/

Race mixing is being heavily promoted in all Western Nations.
They have to run these adds non-stop to convince people it's natural when it's not.
Most, but not all, people are attracted to those with similar genetics. It's just a survival instinct.
Additionally, biracial children face challenges single race children do not. Depression being the most common.
I do believe this can be negated or overcome with a solid home life and the support from family that comes with that.
But statistics are not on the side of mixed race marriages. With the exception of white males and black females the divorce rate is high.

Lets pretend this pic YourMom posted is a real family.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChN-5oGWkAIGn_m.jpg 
What race do you think the little boy will identify as when he's grown?
I bet he would say he's black. Most biracial people identify with there dominate genes.
Obama doesn't call himself mulatto although he is. I don't think I ever heard anyone identify as mulatto.
What we get with a society of mixed race people is the loss of one or more cultures. That's not diversity. It's genocide.

1 person likes this

Obama must have problems with his biracial status.  His black side and his white side can't get along.  This also seems to be the insanity traits that make up these dictator types... but ofc they are hand picked by the neurotic poop himself.  Gotta have all that Catholic control over everybody because it says it in stone somewhere that the Catholic church or the political empire thereof, has to be there.  I don't think that anything anywhere states that Catholics were needed for anything except making a scene of themselves.  But however, we'll probably see Obama in the nearest Gap, or Old Navy sometime soon.  His wardrobe is wearing out and he'll need replacements soon.  I vote the Emporor does need new clothes!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.