Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

'FROZEN' FANS TWEET DISNEY: MAKE PRINCESS A LESBIAN

5 posts in this topic

<snip>

Among some of the pro-“gay” posts on Twitter was this one, from Jeffrey Marsh: “#GiveElsaAGirlfriend because LGBT kids deserve to know that there is nothing wrong with them.”

And another: “#GiveElsaAGirlfriend because little girls watching should know you can be a princess and love another princess.”

And another, from @feminizza: “#GiveElsaAGirlfriend so little kids will know that girls loving girls is normal even when their parents teach them otherwise.”

ME: Are you shitting me?  Who in their right mind thinks this is ok!?  People are wanting rid of parental rights in this country.  If this mindset isn't breaking down the traditional family, what is?  But if you think traditional family is good, you're a freaking weirdo and a bigot of some kind. 

How did America get from “Mayberry” to “gay marriage?” Here’s the explanation, in “A Queer Thing Happened to America: And What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been.”

<snip> 
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/05/frozen-fans-tweet-disney-make-princess-a-lesbian/#HETUk4wkGyFKrCXV.99

Make abnormal more normal, no matter how you have to brainwash kids to do it.  Make people ashamed to hold traditional values and now YOU are the stranger in your own land.  The thing that happened at Target showed there is a silent majority that is getting tired of the leftists and their perversions.  This is pervert territory as far as I am concerned. A lot of things they are starting to do now are crossing that line. 

With everything from express lane divorce to both parents in the work force,  the assault on the family unit is ongoing and insidious. Stay at home moms are castigated and shamed. People who have no business getting married trying to play house when they have no clue what sacrifice is. Children being born out of wedlock. Fathers refusing to accept responsibility for their children. People handing over their child rearing responsibilities to the school systems and government. Children grow up thinking this is normal and have children who progressively get worse.  Is it any wonder the LGBT is gaining a foothold when quote/unqote "normal" people don't know how to behave? 

As far as the programming goes, school uniforms,  zero tolerance,  standardized testing, etc, etc all contribute.  

I hear people complain about no God in school.  Really? If you are raising your children according to the ways of the Lord, they should be taking God with them wherever they go. What earthly power can stand against God? None,  all that can be done is to hide and obfuscate His existence.  And if you want to get real about the breakdown of the American family,  it starts at home and WE have to take it back.  Instead, all too many are giving up on personal responsibility. 

Really,  they can only take control if we allow it. 

Let me get off my soap box, I wouldn't want to actually offend anyone. 

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

Among some of the pro-“gay” posts on Twitter was this one, from Jeffrey Marsh: “#GiveElsaAGirlfriend because LGBT kids deserve to know that there is nothing wrong with them.”

And another: “#GiveElsaAGirlfriend because little girls watching should know you can be a princess and love another princess.”

And another, from @feminizza: “#GiveElsaAGirlfriend so little kids will know that girls loving girls is normal even when their parents teach them otherwise.”

ME: Are you shitting me?  Who in their right mind thinks this is ok!?  People are wanting rid of parental rights in this country.  If this mindset isn't breaking down the traditional family, what is?  But if you think traditional family is good, you're a freaking weirdo and a bigot of some kind. 

How did America get from “Mayberry” to “gay marriage?” Here’s the explanation, in “A Queer Thing Happened to America: And What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been.”

<snip> 
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/05/frozen-fans-tweet-disney-make-princess-a-lesbian/#HETUk4wkGyFKrCXV.99

Make abnormal more normal, no matter how you have to brainwash kids to do it.  Make people ashamed to hold traditional values and now YOU are the stranger in your own land.  The thing that happened at Target showed there is a silent majority that is getting tired of the leftists and their perversions.  This is pervert territory as far as I am concerned. A lot of things they are starting to do now are crossing that line. 

Obama... Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, he's not in his right mind!

Ha, if target stock proves one thing. It is that America has had enough.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.