Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

I hope her nose is ok!

11 posts in this topic

What a bumbling idiot. I hope we never hear his name mentioned again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.

unbelievable, just weird.

Hope that man hug was worth it Ted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a great 1 2 punch 

priceless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome. I heard Rush Limbaugh today. He was lamenting the Cruz drop out saying how hard it would be if people kept saying you were a creepy-ass goomba. How hard it would be if people called you so mean that even your daughters don't want to be around you.

Funny thing, though... Cruz's daughters don't want to be around him! His wife is a nothing more than a tool he's utilizing (and now punching).

I would never let a child be alone with him. I would never let a woman be alone with him...

...dude's a sleeze. I don't understand Cruz supporters at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flat said:

Awesome. I heard Rush Limbaugh today. He was lamenting the Cruz drop out saying how hard it would be if people kept saying you were a creepy-ass goomba. How hard it would be if people called you so mean that even your daughters don't want to be around you.

Funny thing, though... Cruz's daughters don't want to be around him! His wife is a nothing more than a tool he's utilizing (and now punching).

I would never let a child be alone with him. I would never let a woman be alone with him...

...dude's a sleeze. I don't understand Cruz supporters at all.

He is a little weird but don't you think that's pretty harsh?

I admit, I don't know much about his personal life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, VonLud said:

He is a little weird but don't you think that's pretty harsh?

I admit, I don't know much about his personal life.

I admit it's harsh. I don't know him personally.

I just get vibes in life that rarely steer me wrong and the one I get from him is brutal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flat said:

I admit it's harsh. I don't know him personally.

I just get vibes in life that rarely steer me wrong and the one I get from him is brutal.

Nah, you're right he is a wacko.

I was telling my daughter about this. He is very smart but unlikable and unelectable.

Sounds like some people that dwell here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Nah, you're right he is a wacko.

I was telling my daughter about this. He is very smart but unlikable and unelectable.

Sounds like some people that dwell here.

 

I'm not running for office, ass.

:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Flat said:

I'm not running for office, ass.

:cheers:

Not you, man, you're not smart.:banana:

:1jtAL34:

Edited by VonLud
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.