Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

America 2050!

7 posts in this topic

I'm sure your familiar with the agenda21 maps that show what parts of the U.S will be inhabited and what parts are no zones right? How about the one that shows the future mega cities in the U.S? That one to me has recently become extremely interesting because of how the cities will be connected. By high speed trains. The reason I bring this up is because they have started putting down the tracks right next to my shop in downtown west palm beach! I have personally talked to some of the guys that are working on this project and they've said that their company has a contract that in 7 yrs the whole state of Florida is gonna be inter connected. The interesting thing about it was the cities he cited. Miami,West Palm,Orlando,Tampa,Jacksonville and he said it would eventually go to Atlanta! If you look at the map it's the same cities! So the question is have any of you guys seen or are aware of this stuff going on in or around where you live? Tell me what you guys think?

http://www.america2050.org/maps/

Agenda 21 and all these bike paths they are building in every major city that border people's back yards reminds me of the latest technologies in robotic cars or wheeled robots for surveillance and population control.

Bike paths with a legion of armed surveillance robots just fits within Agenda 21 too perfectly.

Invisible wall theory is interesting, whereby people just don't go where they know it's off limits. Control without expenditure is so Chosenite.

7 hours ago, McWest said:

Well movies like the maze,hunger games etc. I feel are predictive programming getting us all used to the idea of what their our will look like.

Will never happen. World will collapse long before 2050. We will barely be post-war in 2050.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Will never happen. World will collapse long before 2050. We will barely be post-war in 2050.

Hmmm... So you think that the world economies will all topple before hand and all governments will fall creating civil wars and world wide conflict? I only ask because I've thought about this scenario before.

20 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm... So you think that the world economies will all topple before hand and all governments will fall creating civil wars and world wide conflict? I only ask because I've thought about this scenario before.

Sure do.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.