Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

It's The Greatest Show On Earth!

11 posts in this topic

Step right up folks and witness the biggest freak show in the history of the Earth. 

And that freak show is Governments The World Over.  All Levels.  There's hardly a good man among them! Or woman!  They're so rare, they're like a rare earth mineral hardly ever found. 

Forget strategic bullcrap we are getting fed.  Someone wants us to do their dirty work for them after they set up the Dominoes and that is to kill each other off for the NWO. A first purge of sorts is how I see it.  Once that's run its course and somewhat during, the full force of all the armed ABC agencies and federalized cops, mercenaries, paid for by government gang bangers and any other armed organization will be coming after you if you don't take their boot on your neck. 

It'll get uglier and uglier until there will be a point that there will be "small pockets of resistance" who just want to be left the hell alone but won't be allowed.

Totalitarianism is the end game and the worst of all the isms rolled into one. 

Lucy Barnable and I are going to write an article about how we believe things got that way. It'll be a couple of weeks because we're going to try and make it comprehensive and easy to read. 

2 people like this

I've only just begun the research but oh boy... it's getting deep already.
There's so much distraction and misinformation put out by the MSM everyday to muddy the waters.
It's done to confuse us, we the people. Most of the masses don't know what to think until someone tells them what's acceptable to think.
Keeping up with the Jones' is the law of land and the Jones' are now a multicultural family who trusts the government and supports BLM.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

There's so much distraction and misinformation put out by the MSM everyday to muddy the waters.
It's done to confuse us, we the people. Most of the masses don't know what to think until someone tells them what's acceptable to think.
Keeping up with the Jones' is the law of land and the Jones' are now a multicultural family who trusts the government and supports BLM.

I'm considering contacting some people directly and talking to them to get some real story, not msm stuff. I'm sure there are store owners that want to talk about it, maybe even some cops and the U.S. Border Patrol Union reps love talking about how the patrols are being put in danger and doing jobs that they don't want to do or believe in. It would be great to get something real for a change. 

You're right about this being deep. So many things intertwined and it's complicated, what they have managed to do. They've done and are doing troop movements right under our noses. lmao and it's become normal to us now, even us that think we're awake.

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm considering contacting some people directly and talking to them to get some real story, not msm stuff. I'm sure there are store owners that want to talk about it, maybe even some cops and the U.S. Border Patrol Union reps love talking about how the patrols are being put in danger and doing jobs that they don't want to do or believe in. It would be great to get something real for a change. 

You're right about this being deep. So many things intertwined and it's complicated, what they have managed to do. They've done and are doing troop movements right under our noses. lmao and it's become normal to us now, even us that think we're awake.

That's a great idea! How awesome it would be to get first hand accounts.
I have talked to local police about the issues they're facing now. 
A couple have been pretty open but not all of them.

I know someone in a medical field and they have to deal with low income patients that are pretty much in the hospital every other month for gunshot wounds(us tax payers split the bill)and the  the low income elderly that immune systems are so weaken that a fluckin dust particle inhaled gives them ear ache,fever,pnemonia!!!

They have told me some stories about doctors NOT doing everything they can to save a gangbangers life or they just make sure the elderly person doesnt die in their hands but an hour after beimg released hell its not on them!!!

Doctors walking by and putting their 2 fingers(wearing gloves dont want aids) into a guys bullet wounds in his chest just to make him feel more pain!Doctors are pissed about Obama Care and tjey taking it out on the doubke amount of patients for less money and more hours!!

Just giving a perspective on how flucked shiit is really getting!!

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yes there are some black ones, but 

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

There's hardly a good man among them! Or woman!  They're so rare, they're like a rare earth mineral hardly ever found. 

not many white Jones's left, but there are some. I was told for some, last of generations. If they don't have lots of kids or something, no more Jones's after they putter out. If you are a white Jones, please don't race mix and have lots of white kids. If not, who is going to be keeping up with the Jones's if they are all black/mixed? Studies show they are not creative and can only copy others without understanding why (Ds link somewhere). So will be Jones's eventually be copycats like everyone else supposedly? 

@Cinnamon @Lucy Barnable

Let me know when it is about ready. I can give it to Tex and Jo - Not promising anything but we could probably could get it posted on a few sites. =)

MAY THE FORTH  BE WITH YOU

1 person likes this

Bill Cooper knew what was going on, no doubt. I've watched a lot of his info and I'm surprised more people don't realize how instrumental he was in uncovering so much. Another one that came before him was Dr. John Coleman.  Coleman is a pioneer in CT. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.