Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Donald Trumps Sole Purpose Was Never About Being A Real Estate Mogul

50 posts in this topic

 

Donald Trumps Sole Purpose Was Never About Being A Real Estate Mogul . That was a source for funding and making the proper connections. It was to place him in a position of carefully planned power. To keep him hidden under a false illusion of unsuspecting eyes while he laid his plot.

He has positioned himself with very powerful people and wealthy corporations who have the same ideologies as him. They have had many decades to set up their whole structured network and the launch button has already been pushed.

This is why the current paradigm fears him and who he really is. They already know just how capable he is at pulling this spoiler event off. The powers that be never even suspected any of this, so a monkey wrench has been tossed into their plans.

The public actually knows nothing about this man best known as "The Donald". They only know what he has allowed them to know. He is a man of many secrets and one of the smartest businessmen to have ever lived. He has connections with sympathetic people all the way at the top who do not agree with the current policies for America and where we are headed.

His plan has always been one thing, and one thing only. To become the president of the United States, and to take back America from the ruling elite whose only plan was and still is to destroy it.

Two men shall be mentored. The one to destroy, the other to take back. The second being stronger than the first!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Even though obama will remain in office, Donald Trump is a very powerful man. He commands and controls much. More than you will ever know! Even if something were to happen to him, his plans will continue. You can bet that's just the way he's set everything up!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Donald is just another puppet.But for the good side!!!i like the idea!!there has to be a someone or some "group" to go against the illumanati,freemasons and everyone else tryin to brimg hell on earth!!Sign me up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Even though obama will remain in office, 

Can you tell us what you think? Martial law, yes. What is you best guess as the trigger event? I bet you'll say . . .

an overnight collapse of the economy, followed by riots, looting, mayhem. Chaos.

We will beg the government to restore order. Some of us troublemakers will be herded into FEMA camps. Or plastic coffins. 

But then what? What will the NWO look like? Illegals and Muslims will have a role. How will Trump fight the Obamanation?

Now let me guess. Blue Beam and a new religion. And a much reduced population of course. That goes without saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prediction: Obama will not remain in office, anymore than any other pres before him has remained in office  due to civil unrest or anything else other than a reSelection. He's out of terms.

This meme comes up every time there is an election on the horizon.  Research it. It's one of the most popular CTs ever if you read all the articles written about past presidents who were about to leave office. Makes for juicy doom fodder, but it's not going to happen. 

Take away the sheep's perceived freedom of choice (voting) and the NWO will lose complete and total control of their livestock. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, yaknow said:

So Donald is just another puppet.But for the good side!!!i like the idea!!there has to be a someone or some "group" to go against the illumanati,freemasons and everyone else tryin to brimg hell on earth!!Sign me up

 
 

He is no one"s puppet. No one paid his way. He was and is a self-made person. He has gotten people on board with his planned idea. Not the other way around.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, grav said:

Can you tell us what you think? Martial law, yes. What is you best guess as the trigger event? I bet you'll say . . .

an overnight collapse of the economy, followed by riots, looting, mayhem. Chaos.

We will beg the government to restore order. Some of us troublemakers will be herded into FEMA camps. Or plastic coffins. 

But then what? What will the NWO look like? Illegals and Muslims will have a role. How will Trump fight the Obamanation?

Now let me guess. Blue Beam and a new religion. And a much reduced population of course. That goes without saying.

 
 
 
 

A terrorist event will be the trigger. It will be related to Syria, or so it will seem. Elections cancelled.

Not an overnight collapse. You will see it coming from Europe first. This though will not be related to Trump or cancelled elections.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Prediction: Obama will not remain in office, anymore than any other pres before him has remained in office  due to civil unrest or anything else other than a reSelection. He's out of terms.

This meme comes up every time there is an election on the horizon.  Research it. It's one of the most popular CTs ever if you read all the articles written about past presidents who were about to leave office. Makes for juicy doom fodder, but it's not going to happen. 

Take away the sheep's perceived freedom of choice (voting) and the NWO will lose complete and total control of their livestock. 

 

You had better hope you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

You had better hope you're right.

Ofc I hope I'm right. Don't you think that even the dumbest of the dumb would get upset if their right to vote was taken away in one swoop across the nation?  It's the main thing that's kept this open air prison, open air.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is a system within a larger system.

He is the trojan horse.

He has infected the current system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.