Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Facebook Censors What Your Friends Post and What You See on Your News Feed  

5 posts in this topic

In recent years, Facebook has become notorious for its heavy censorship practices, and it has now come to light that Facebook will not only censor what you or your friends say, but they will also manipulate what you are presented for viewing in your news feed.

Turns out Facebook deploys a tactic known as ‘Stealth Banning‘. Facebook is renowned for very rarely following its own Terms Of Service. Often times, individuals will find themselves suddenly banned for from a few days to months, all for simply having a differing political opinion from those who run Facebook.

More with Videos http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/05/facebook-censors-what-your-friends-post-and-what-you-see-on-your-news-feed-videos-2475138.html

1 person likes this

IP doesn't censor anything and has groups, a chat and a would wide reach. I use FB to spread the real news to those who lack the facilities to follow it for themselves. I use twitter and G+ also. I'm "too old to care" abt suckingburg and what ever he chooses to do with his site. Every dog has their day.

https://informedplanet.org/

1 minute ago, Flat said:

What's Facebook?

You tried looking up what FB was and they censored that too?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.