Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redlistvet

We are all in trouble.

14 posts in this topic

Good thing my wife,doesnt believe in any chemtrails or ct nonsense.so dont come knocking CPS.hahahah

I sound like a broken record but people, if you have kids, get to the school board meetings and pay attention while you're there. They're becoming the worst control freaks when it comes to brainwashing and they want ownership of your kids. Period.  Of course, none of them want to take them into their home and take care of them, they want to put them into a system where they are so unsafe they could be "lost" and never seen again. Just ask people in Florida and some other states about their foster care system. 

It didn't say where the kid is being fostered, hopefully it's with family and not strangers in the system. 

This sounds like an extreme case of 1st Amendment violations. If these are the facts as presented in that article, I smell millions of dollars being awarded to this woman. Idiots in charge, breaking the taxpayers with their abuse of people. 

1 person likes this

:ohmy:

Chemtrails are real. They've admitted to it, many times.
I sincerely hope the child isn't harmed while away from family.
And I agree with Cinnamon, I think she has reason for a law suit.

Telling kids the truth will get them abducted by CPS but confusing them with cross dressing is perfectly acceptable.

A growing number of parents, teachers and experts say we should be raising children the ‘gender-neutral’ way. But is it a good idea? And what does it even mean?

A growing number of parents, educators and governments want to redress this by making the world “gender-neutral”. The idea is to make all things available to all children. Pink isn’t banned. Rather, it’s up for grabs.

More subtly, and onerously, it means being careful about language and behaviour so, for example, boys are given the same amount of attention as girls when they are upset, to counteract the assumption that girls are more emotional and boys are naturally braver.

This, they say, is the way to stop women being too “nice” to ask for equal pay in the workplace and men from being too stoical to ask for help when they need it. (Men persistently account for the majority of suicides worldwide and 78 per cent of suicides in Britain).

From nurseries in Sweden to America’s most prestigious universities, the very labels of “boy” and “girl” and pronouns like “he” and “she” are threatened with banishment. It all sounds rather self-conscious and awkward. Perhaps most derided is the Swedish unisex personal pronoun, hen, which is used to replace han (he) or hon (she). Two years after it entered the country’s national encyclopaedia, “hen” still elicits an eye-roll from even the most ardent gender-neutral parenting advocates.

Still, the gender-neutral movement is growing. 

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/parenting-gender-neutral/

I hope stories like this get more people to consider homeschooling.

The judge has obviously been exposed to chemtrails since she doesn't have two brains cells left worth rubbing together. Colorado also has naturally occurring fluoride in the water and radon in the soil. Boulder is afflicted the most as a liberal conclave.

Jon Benet Ramsey, Columbine, Dark Knight Shooting

Get out while you still can!

Posted (edited)

****Update**** Some are saying that it's a fake story:  https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-article-court-takes-child-from-mother-after-she-mentions-chemtrails-at-school.t7542/ 

If this is real (could be fake), this is the most disconcerting news I have heard in months.  Someone mentioned in the comments that there is no judge there by that name - well that's not true (http://www.coloradojudicialperformance.gov/retention.cfm?ret=823).

From the article:

"A Boulder, Colorado judge has removed a child from her mother’s care because the mother believes chemtrails are being sprayed into the atmosphere, court documents reveal.

Boulder Judge D.D. Mallard told Becca Vandb that ‘99% of people would know those are just contrails,’ and said that she is ‘so immersed in a fringe subculture’ that ‘she is a danger to her daughter.’ 

‘I can now only see my daughter with a social security worker standing over me taking notes, and the judge said this was so that if I mention chemtrails they would put a stop to that.’

Becca pointed out that there have been no neglect or child abuse allegations from the court or her daughter’s school.  There have been no criminal charges and no protective services visits.

‘I am being railroaded for expressing my views about chemtrails.’

Becca Vandb’s daughter wants to be with her mother, but is being kept away from her, with only supervised visits allowed, because Judge Mallard believes Becca is ‘immersed in a dangerous fringe subculture.’"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Court_Takes_Child_From_Mother_After_She_Mentions_Chemtrails_At_School/50872/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Edited by Rothbard

@Cinnamon  Maybe you should delete this thread.  I'm guessing it's a fake story. 

Just now, Rothbard said:

@Cinnamon  Maybe you should delete this thread.  I'm guessing it's a fake story. 

Fake or not there is a air of truth here . The courts will remove your children of your world views that is a fact . Any excuse will do now days to justify the courts actions .

Threads Merged

Since this is reported in more than one place, let's leave this up and find out if it is one that needs debunked.  If it turns out fake, then we can either leave it here to show the debunking or move it to OT.   

Does that sound ok to you guys? @Rothbard @Redlistvet @CSB

3 people like this

Even if it is fake, they WHY?? Who gains from putting out this story?

Is it an attack on the fringe? If it's fake then the agenda is surely a conspiracy.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.