Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Buchanan: Why Russia Resents Us

10 posts in this topic

Buchanan: Why Russia Resents Us(gov't) (see past articles by me search Russia)

Friday, a Russian SU-27 did a barrel roll over a U.S. RC-135 over the Baltic, the second time in two weeks.

Also in April, the U.S. destroyer Donald Cook, off Russia’s Baltic enclave of Kaliningrad, was twice buzzed by Russian planes.

Vladimir Putin’s message: Keep your spy planes and ships a respectable distance away from us. Apparently, we have not received it.

Friday, Deputy Secretary of Defense Robert Work announced that 4,000 NATO troops, including two U.S. battalions, will be moved into Poland and the Baltic States, right on Russia’s border.

“The Russians have been doing a lot of snap exercises right up against the border with a lot of troops,” says Work, who calls this “extraordinarily provocative behavior.”

But how are Russian troops deploying inside Russia “provocative,” while U.S. troops on Russia’s front porch are not? And before we ride this escalator up to a clash, we had best check our hole card.

Germany is to provide one of four battalions to be sent to the Baltic.

But a Bertelsmann Foundation poll last week found that only 31 percent of Germans favor sending their troops to resist a Russian move in the Baltic States or Poland, while 57 percent oppose it, though the NATO treaty requires it.

Last year, a Pew poll found majorities in Italy and France also oppose military action against Russia if she moves into Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia or Poland. If it comes to war in the Baltic, our European allies prefer that we Americans fight it.

Asked on his retirement as Army chief of staff what was the greatest strategic threat to the United States, Gen. Ray Odierno echoed Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, “I believe that Russia is.”

He mentioned threats to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine. etc cont DS

Same reason the rest of the world resents you.

You are the school bully who wont rest until everyone bows down

3 hours ago, billgates said:

Resent away. I don't feel a thing.  Though I don't care for U.S. foreign policy much, from what I can tell, there's no leadership anywhere in the world as statesmen, they're all corporate lying thugs using the people's blood and treasure to further their own agenda. Russia and all the rest of them. 

What a stupid article title by that author, btw. 

1 person likes this

On 5/3/2016 at 6:40 PM, Cinnamon said:

Resent away. I don't feel a thing.  Though I don't care for U.S. foreign policy much, from what I can tell, there's no leadership anywhere in the world as statesmen, they're all corporate lying thugs using the people's blood and treasure to further their own agenda. Russia and all the rest of them. 

What a stupid article title by that author, btw. 

True

Seen this today

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/how-north-koreas-privileged-elite-prosper-while-the-rest-struggle/ss-BBtn12j

It's like a political road map for every country...

On 5/3/2016 at 9:47 AM, billgates said:

COME GET SOME MOTHER f***ER.

On 5/3/2016 at 8:47 AM, billgates said:

Sounds like you need some Freedom.  'Murican style 

On 5/25/2016 at 2:05 AM, octopus prime said:

Sounds like you need some Freedom.  'Murican style 

:)

Well I have....

Free;  healthcare, education, pension, social services, fuel and utilitys for the eldery...

What is this Free Dom you speak of?

I don't even use a Dom and where can I get one... is it like short for Domination?

We had that like 100 years ago... didn't like it... nope ... not really...

Keep your FreeDomination over there...

16 minutes ago, billgates said:

Free

Nothing is free.  Someone is paying. Who is paying for that? 

Being resentful is one thing but acting on it is another especially where so much vodka is consumed. The USA is disintegrating from within, no boogeyman required.

2 hours ago, billgates said:

:)

Well I have....

Free;  healthcare, education, pension, social services, fuel and utilitys for the eldery...

What is this Free Dom you speak of?

I don't even use a Dom and where can I get one... is it like short for Domination?

We had that like 100 years ago... didn't like it... nope ... not really...

Keep your FreeDomination over there...

If you don't know what freedom is, even more reason to force it on you. You probably have our oil under your dirt too.:DWsKVPL:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.