Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

anyone else seeing a huge influx of immigrants?

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I live in Michigan. Specifically the thumb. I have seen a huge increase in non- English speakers in my home town.

I am talking 100+ everyday with very few not being a new face.

then, I attend a college near Saginaw. My god, the amount of non- English speaking Muslims is astounding. I have hear peshto, Farsi, and a few other middle eastern languages spoken. It is astounding.

Edited by thedudeabides

7 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I live in Michigan. Specifically the thumb. I have seen a huge increase in non- English speakers in my home town.

then, I attend a college near Saginaw. My god, the amount of non- English speaking Muslims is astounding. I have hear peshto, Farsi, and a few other middle eastern languages spoken. It is astounding.

Well here in south Florida there's tons of folks from all over the Caribbean and South America. There's very little middle eastern folks especially where I live. That being said when I lived in Northern California there was a ton of middle eastern people's to the effect that I wondered how the hell they all got there in such high concentrations.

Oh yeah... more and more everyday from all over the place.
Muslims of every kind including Somalians and tons of Central Americans.
The elementary school near me is now well over fifty percent Hispanic.
This is a rural town of under 4,000 people. The white flight is on.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Oh yeah... more and more everyday from all over the place.
Muslims of every kind including Somalians and tons of Central Americans.
The elementary school near me is now well over fifty percent Hispanic.
This is a rural town of under 4,000 people. The white flight is on.

Yea small town to invasions, so strange.

19 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Yea small town to invasions, so strange.

I'm pretty sure they're doing it intentionally.
Everyone who lives here commutes at least 30 minutes to an hour for work.
There are no job for these people. They build a huge apartment complex on the edge of town and filled it fast.
Now another one is being built on the other side of town. They must be on welfare, section 8, cash assistance, food stamps...
The property taxes go up because they need bilingual teachers and more police and the property value goes down.

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

All the talk is about building a wall along our Southern border, but no one is talking about our Northern border.  Last time I was at Pearson in Toronto I thought I was in the middle east because there were so many Muslims in the airport.

They fly into Toronto, drive to Windsor and cross over to Michigan. Michigan is now Meca north.

38 minutes ago, CGK said:

All the talk is about building a wall along our Southern border, but no one is talking about our Northern border.  Last time I was at Pearson in Toronto I thought I was in the middle east because there were so many Muslims in the airport.

They fly into Toronto, drive to Windsor and cross over to Michigan. Michigan is now Meca north.

Thanks for that ugh. *Action slides*

Ok story time.

Tuscola county, Michigan, near Kingston. There is what I would call amuslim village that has been built in a deeply forested area. I believe It is a terrorist training ground. I have been within 1/2 mile and gunfire could be heard. It was very clearly a ak47. 

This was discovered 2 years ago. I  have thought of purchasing a drone. But I do not have the extra funds yet.

2 people like this

There's no way I'd live where I heard that call to prayer 5x a day. 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

+1000

My town has more churches than fast food joints. The Christians are everywhere!

27 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'd be tempted to strap on a suicide vest I had to listen to that every day.

It's weird.

Most people think that all these invaders are Mexicans but I've noticed that they are actually middle easterners posing as Mexicans.

Sounds crazy but I approached one and because I. Speak Spanish fluently (even the local dialect) this idiot had no idea as to what I was saying.

So as I went along my way I said "thanks" in Arabic and he replied "you're welcome" in Arabic.

Wtf?

41 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

It's weird.

Most people think that all these invaders are Mexicans but I've noticed that they are actually middle easterners posing as Mexicans.

Sounds crazy but I approached one and because I. Speak Spanish fluently (even the local dialect) this idiot had no idea as to what I was saying.

So as I went along my way I said "thanks" in Arabic and he replied "you're welcome" in Arabic.

Wtf?

Yep

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.