Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Mexico Is Sending Us Colonists, Not Immigrants

29 posts in this topic

What do you think the chances of this turning into a RACE WAR? - Also will this be your first Race War? =D

Mexico Is Sending Us Colonists, Not Immigrants

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/30/mexico-sending-us-colonists-not-immigrants/

-

“Mexico First” has been the open, avowed policy of the government of Mexico for a generation, and Mexico expects its former residents to be loyal to Mexico for the next 200 years.

Yet, when Donald Trump calls for an “America First” foreign policy, as he did in a speech this past week, he is denounced by pundits and the national security establishment for “nativism” and “demagoguery,” as if that policy is a novel and radical idea.

Well, not in Mexico.

I know that for a fact because I had it explained to me in Mexico City back in 2001 by a Mexican cabinet official. His name was Juan Hernandez and you may have seen him on television in 2008 when he was candidate

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)

37%

Liberty Score™

Voting Record

F

37%

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)

’s presidential campaign liaison with Mexican-American voters. You see, Juan Hernandez is a dual citizen with dual loyalties, just like many of the 30-50 million Mexican Americans in the United States.

In my conversation with Hernandez in Mexico’s capital city, he explained quite eagerly and candidly the reasons for the Mexican government’s active encouragement of Mexicans to “go north” — legally and illegally. Senor Hernandez was the head of a department in the Mexican government called the Office of Mexicans Living Outside Mexico– an entire government agency devoted to communicating with and assisting Mexicans living in the United States.

Hernandez bragged about the many programs for encouraging and helping Mexicans to move north, programs that provided “survival kits” and maps for the journey, helpful hints on how to deal with the U.S. Border Patrol, and how to deal with American officials if apprehended on the border. He was not apologetic or shy about these “educational services,” and answered my questions freely.

Being surprised by the brazenness of this government official, I asked Hernandez, “Aren’t you a little bit ashamed or embarrassed to admit that your government is actively encouraging and helping people to cross the United States border illegally? He laughed. I remember his words clearly: “Congressman, really! The southwest is not two countries, it’s a region.”

Why does Mexico devote so much effort to promoting and helping millions of its citizens leave Mexico and start a new life in “el Norte”? Does the fact that the millions of Mexicans living in the U.S. send $25 billion dollars in cash remittances annually back to relatives in Mexico have anything to do with it– cash that provides 30 percent of Mexico’s foreign investment, rivaling tourism in importance to the Mexican economy?

1 person likes this

Mexico officially conveys Mexican citizenship to the children of Mexicans born in the United States– they have dual citizenship from birth, and thus, they can vote in Mexican elections just like their parents. By law, this dual citizenship is conveyed to ALL Mexicans born in the U.S., and it does not matter if a Mexican immigrant becomes a naturalized U.S. citizen, he is still a citizen of Mexico.

I didn't know that.
The more recent illegal immigrants are not like the Hispanics who've been here for years and years.
They are aggressive and entitled and disrespectful and I'm seriously sick of them. This must be why.

2 people like this

In all my years I've never had anything stolen until a "colonist" knocked on my door asking for work in the field of landscaping. No, I have a live-in gringo that provides the service at a relatively low cost. A few hours later it was observed that the lawnmower resting near the garage had magically disappeared. Colonists be damned!

8 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

In all my years I've never had anything stolen until a "colonist" knocked on my door asking for work in the field of landscaping. No, I have a live-in gringo that provides the service at a relatively low cost. A few hours later it was observed that the lawnmower resting near the garage had magically disappeared. Colonists be damned!

Ay, caramba. Press 1 for English.

Tptb have made it clear that white Americans and Europeans are obsolete. That means cantankerous and independent. Unpredictable too. And then Trump comes along and busts their bubble. The money is there now to build the wall. But employers and unions and governments like the cheap labor. They are no different from plantation owners who imported Africans to work in cotton fields in pre-Civil War America. It's about money and power. They send their kids to private schools and keep the riff-raff out of their gated mansion communities. Their philosophy is -- "I got mine. Tough tacos for the rest of you." Screw the rest of the country.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I swear they will steal anything and if they can't take it they'll break it.
Someone down the road had a yard sale over the weekend and put balloons on the sign advertising it on the corner in front of my house.
A woman with a baby in a stroller and four anchors watched as they ripped the balloons off, pulled up the signs and threw them into street.
They were all eating popsicles from one of the many ice cream trucks that blasts Christmas music and they dropped the wrappers in my yard.
I've even caught a fat little anchor brat stealing strawberries out of the planter on my front porch. They also pick my flowers, or just rip them up.

3 minutes ago, grav said:

They are no different from plantation owners who imported Africans to work in cotton fields in pre-Civil War America

Yes! The Chinese that get rich off the backs of their slave labor are no better. Mass production and the Industrial Era have actually done more harm than good.

4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I've even caught a fat little anchor brat stealing strawberries out of the planter on my front porch. They also pick my flowers, or just rip them up

Rude little twits! I like fences in the front yard with spiky, thorny bushes in front of them facing the street. Alas. Mr. Mom is not sold on the idea but it would make our front yard shady in the afternoons and would be like a private (and secure) courtyard. I'd have watering troughs for container gardens and he'd never have to mow again. If I ever marry again in the next life it will be to a visionary who can see things for what they can be, not as they are. Maybe I'm just longing for my house flipping days that were some of the best years of my life. It wasn't so much about the money but taking a dumpy house and making it beautiful, very rewarding work.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Yes! The Chinese that get rich off the backs of their slave labor are no better. Mass production and the Industrial Era have actually done more harm than good.

Rude little twits! I like fences in the front yard with spiky, thorny bushes in front of them facing the street. Alas. Mr. Mom is not sold on the idea but it would make our front yard shady in the afternoons and would be like a private (and secure) courtyard. I'd have watering troughs for container gardens and he'd never have to mow again. If I ever marry again in the next life it will be to a visionary who can see things for what they can be, not as they are. Maybe I'm just longing for my house flipping days that were some of the best years of my life. It wasn't so much about the money but taking a dumpy house and making it beautiful, very rewarding work.

I have a row of bushes around the front yard but it's not thorny. :sad:
They stuff their candy wrappers in it but I'll be out of here soon. :happy:
I'm looking forward to making a dumpy house nice and homey. :biggrin:

1 person likes this

Press  (progression of bs from the left regarding renaming illegal aliens)

1 for illegal alien

2 for illegal immigrant

3 for undocumented immigrant

4 for migrant

5 for colonist

6 for English 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

1 for illegal alien

2 for illegal immigrant

4 for migrant

5 for colonist

6 for English 

6 for New Delhi English

7 for American English (extra fee incurred)

I will welcome Mexicans all day long over camel jockeys from the middle east. At least Mexicans believe in God and family and are not looking to Allah Akbar all of us to the land of virgins.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

1 for illegal alien

2 for illegal immigrant

4 for migrant

5 for colonist

6 for English 

And when you press 6 the person on the line doesn't speak English; they only think they do.

:jfhgrqsf:

2 minutes ago, CGK said:

I will welcome Mexicans all day long over camel jockeys from the middle east. At least Mexicans believe in God and family and are not looking to Allah Akbar all of us to the land of virgins.

Muslims In America: More Latinos Converting To Islam As US Population Grows, Report Claims

By most official measures, Latinos in the U.S. are considered to be the fastest-growing demographic. They are also the fastest-growing group of Muslims in America, according to organizations that cater to Hispanics converting to Islam. Although the statistics haven’t been widely tracked, there are an estimated 150,000 Islam converts among the Latino community in the U.S., reported the Press-Enterprise, a California newspaper.

The trend of Hispanic converts to Islam has been tracked by the Islamic Society of North America, which in 2006 estimated there were roughly 40,000 Latino Muslims in the U.S., according to a report by National Public Radio. Some community leaders said the recent growth of the demographic has its roots in a shared experience of immigration and the negative political rhetoric that advocates have deemed as anti-Muslim.

http://www.ibtimes.com/muslims-america-more-latinos-converting-islam-us-population-grows-report-claims-2242465

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.